The Student Room Group

Illuminati

This poll is closed

Which one?

Sounds like rubbish 75%
totally believe it25%
Total votes: 36
I was on youtube the other day when i came across a whole bunce of videos all on these conspiracies about the illuminati and just wondered what everyone thinks about them.
For hose of you who do not know what the illuminati is, it is allegedly an organisation with many celebrity members who's aim is to take over the world.These conspirators believe that people like jay-z, beyonce, rihannah, eminem, lil wayne etc - basically all rap and hip-hop musicians. They had very commpelling arguements and ''evidence' of the hidden symbols they hide in their music videos and stuff. I have to admit it was quite convincing for a second hearing their arguements and the mystery of why everyone always mentions "Rain man" - who ever he is (i personally highly doubt this is a reference to the film rain man) but only to a certain extent. Any way they also believe that this organisation kills people like Tupac, Michael Jackson, Aaliyah even Whitney Houston calling it "blood money" which is why people are still making money out of them when they are dead - Michael Jackson's numerous songs/ duets released after his death and did anyone see the tupac hologram performing with snoop dog at some famous music festival a few weeks ago?

What are everyone's views on this not so secret organisation who's main aim is to rule the world and control everything from the music industry, to films and even religion?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
complete tosh.
Load of rubbish.
Original post by 06dimairhop
I was on youtube the other day when i came across a whole bunce of videos all on these conspiracies about the illuminati

I take it you only discovered youtube the other day. How can you go so long without coming across those videos? What about the comments in completely unrelated videos (suh as 2Pac or Immortal Technique videos)? Are you telling me you have gone so long without realising that youtube is full of idiots? The worrying thing is that these videos all have a tonne of likes.
Also, it is a load of ****.
Reply 4
People who use youtube videos as evidence for all of their knowledge on the illuminati are annoying.
Reply 5
Take a look at this.. The truth about the Illuminati!! Spread the message!!!

Ever since the death of Christ they have been secretly controlling every major event in world history that has occurred.

Together the Masons, the Illuminati and the Zionists have created a New World Order whilst giving the impression that the west is free, in fact we are under the greatest dictatorship of all time.

Have you also wondered why almost everyone these days are homosexual? Well this has been due Mutant Alien Reptilians (or MARs) that have been abducting humans and inserting the "Gay" gene into them. If you search on youtube you will find proof about these abductions and I assure you the people being interviewed are 100% sane.

Take a look at this as well.

dollar_bill_great_seal.jpg

Do you see that!?!? huh!? That is clearly a pyramid with an eye on top of it. The question is... WHOSE EYE IS IT ANYWAY!!!!?!

If you spill the blood of a 1000 innocent MARs children on top of the dollar bill it will unveil a cryptic code of some kind which will reveal a secret location to the lost city of Atlantis, which is in fact not a city... but the first planet that humans originated from!!

Only when the Atlantisians planet was under threat from intergalactic space war with the galganox quadrupians of the delta quadrant did they decide to flee to the planet known as Earth, which at the time was only inhabited by the MARs.

At first the Atlantisians had befriended the MARs and taught them many useful skills such as hover boarding and playing golf. However this relationship was soon to end with the birth of a dinosaur. Not many people know this but dinosaurs actually orginated from Atlantisians mating with the MARs. There were few of them at the start, however due to mass immigration of MARs to the Atlantisians side of Earth, many more of these 'mudblood' creatures were born. Eventually both civilizations bred themselves out of existence and all was left was the dinosaurs.

Hopefully that has helped people understand what's really going on here, the fact is that nothing in time or space has ever existed due to what I call the "BS theory". This theory suggests that there is actually no such thing as the Universe and that we are all just fragments of one ultra beings imagination.

Fear all!! FEAR ALL!!

Also here's a list of all known Zionist Illuminati members.

Muhammad Isaac Newton Jesus Christ Buddha Confucius St. Paul Ts'ai Lun Johann Gutenberg Christopher Columbus Albert Einstein Louis Pasteur Galileo Galilei Aristotle Euclid Moses Charles Darwin Shih Huang Ti Augustus Caesar Nicolaus Copernicus Antoine Laurent Lavoisier Constantine the Great James Watt Michael Faraday James Clerk Maxwell Martin Luther George Washington Karl Marx Orville and Wilbur Wright Genghis Kahn Adam Smith Edward de Vere John Dalton Alexander the Great Napoleon Bonaparte Thomas Edison Antony van Leeuwenhoek William T.G. Morton Guglielmo Marconi Adolf Hitler Plato Oliver Cromwell Alexander Graham Bell Alexander Fleming John Locke Ludwig van Beethoven Werner Heisenberg Louis Daguerre Simon Bolivar Rene Descartes Michelangelo Pope Urban II 'Umar ibn al-Khattab Asoka St. Augustine William Harvey Ernest Rutherford John Calvin Gregor Mendel Max Planck Joseph Lister Nikolaus August Otto Francisco Pizarro Hernando Cortes Thomas Jefferson Queen Isabella I Joseph Stalin Julius Caesar William the Conqueror Sigmund Freud Edward Jenner Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen Johann Sebastian Bach Lao Tzu Voltaire Johannes Kepler Enrico Fermi Leonhard Euler Jean-Jacques Rousseau Nicoli Machiavelli Thomas Malthus John F. Kennedy Gregory Pincus Mani Lenin Sui Wen Ti Vasco da Gama Cyrus the Great Peter the Great Mao Zedong Francis Bacon Henry Ford Mencius Zoroaster Queen Elizabeth I Mikhail Gorbachev Menes Charlemagne Homer Justinian I Mahavira

St. Thomas Aquinas Archimedes Charles Babbage Cheops Marie Curie Benjamin Franklin Mohandas Gandhi Abraham Lincoln Ferdinand Magellan Leonardo da Vinci
(edited 11 years ago)
TLDR

But the Illuminati ain't ****, but if there is anything remotely close to it at present day it would be the Bilderberg Group.

/Thread.
Original post by HerroKitty
Take a look at this.. The truth about the Illuminati!! Spread the message!!!

Ever since the death of Christ they have been secretly controlling every major event in world history that has occurred.

Together the Masons, the Illuminati and the Zionists have created a New World Order whilst giving the impression that the west is free, in fact we are under the greatest dictatorship of all time.

Have you also wondered why almost everyone these days are homosexual? Well this has been due Mutant Alien Reptilians (or MARs) that have been abducting humans and inserting the "Gay" gene into them. If you search on youtube you will find proof about these abductions and I assure you the people being interviewed are 100% sane.

Take a look at this as well.

dollar_bill_great_seal.jpg

Do you see that!?!? huh!? That is clearly a pyramid with an eye on top of it. The question is... WHOSE EYE IS IT ANYWAY!!!!?!

If you spill the blood of a 1000 innocent MARs children on top of the dollar bill it will unveil a cryptic code of some kind which will reveal a secret location to the lost city of Atlantis, which is in fact not a city... but the first planet that humans originated from!!

Only when the Atlantisians planet was under threat from intergalactic space war with the galganox quadrupians of the delta quadrant did they decide to flee to the planet known as Earth, which at the time was only inhabited by the MARs.

At first the Atlantisians had befriended the MARs and taught them many useful skills such as hover boarding and playing golf. However this relationship was soon to end with the birth of a dinosaur. Not many people know this but dinosaurs actually orginated from Atlantisians mating with the MARs. There were few of them at the start, however due to mass immigration of MARs to the Atlantisians side of Earth, many more of these 'mudblood' creatures were born. Eventually both civilizations bred themselves out of existence and all was left was the dinosaurs.

Hopefully that has helped people understand what's really going on here, the fact is that nothing in time or space has ever existed due to what I call the "BS theory". This theory suggests that there is actually no such thing as the Universe and that we are all just fragments of one ultra beings imagination.

Fear all!! FEAR ALL!!

Also here's a list of all known Zionist Illuminati members.

Muhammad Isaac Newton Jesus Christ Buddha Confucius St. Paul Ts'ai Lun Johann Gutenberg Christopher Columbus Albert Einstein Louis Pasteur Galileo Galilei Aristotle Euclid Moses Charles Darwin Shih Huang Ti Augustus Caesar Nicolaus Copernicus Antoine Laurent Lavoisier Constantine the Great James Watt Michael Faraday James Clerk Maxwell Martin Luther George Washington Karl Marx Orville and Wilbur Wright Genghis Kahn Adam Smith Edward de Vere John Dalton Alexander the Great Napoleon Bonaparte Thomas Edison Antony van Leeuwenhoek William T.G. Morton Guglielmo Marconi Adolf Hitler Plato Oliver Cromwell Alexander Graham Bell Alexander Fleming John Locke Ludwig van Beethoven Werner Heisenberg Louis Daguerre Simon Bolivar Rene Descartes Michelangelo Pope Urban II 'Umar ibn al-Khattab Asoka St. Augustine William Harvey Ernest Rutherford John Calvin Gregor Mendel Max Planck Joseph Lister Nikolaus August Otto Francisco Pizarro Hernando Cortes Thomas Jefferson Queen Isabella I Joseph Stalin Julius Caesar William the Conqueror Sigmund Freud Edward Jenner Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen Johann Sebastian Bach Lao Tzu Voltaire Johannes Kepler Enrico Fermi Leonhard Euler Jean-Jacques Rousseau Nicoli Machiavelli Thomas Malthus John F. Kennedy Gregory Pincus Mani Lenin Sui Wen Ti Vasco da Gama Cyrus the Great Peter the Great Mao Zedong Francis Bacon Henry Ford Mencius Zoroaster Queen Elizabeth I Mikhail Gorbachev Menes Charlemagne Homer Justinian I Mahavira

St. Thomas Aquinas Archimedes Charles Babbage Cheops Marie Curie Benjamin Franklin Mohandas Gandhi Abraham Lincoln Ferdinand Magellan Leonardo da Vinci

Bare love for you
Reply 8
I think they put these phrases and images into their songs and videos now just to humour these psychos who actually believe it :laugh:

And isn't the whole fundamental idea behind the illuminati basically saying that powerful people control and influence the rest of the world? Tell me something I don't know.
Reply 9
Original post by HugoDuchovny
do i know you?

lol no why would you ask that?
I think they put these phrases and images into their songs and videos now just to humour these psychos who actually believe it

This.
The Illuminati's supposed to be a secret society, right? So if all these people really were part of it why would they put their symbols in videos where everyone could see them? Doesn't sound very secret.
I believe they may have once existed as a true secret society, but a lot of exaggerated word of mouth over time has blown it way out of proportion.
And I don't think it exists to this day, I think it died out a long time ago.

Maybe the roots of some existing organisations have stemmed from the Illuminati, or have been influenced by them, but I think that's as far as it goes these days.
All this Illuminati **** relies on taking pre-existing political catchphrases and iconography (eg 'new world order', the eye of providence, the 'horns' hand sign), applying new meanings to them that support the theory, then using them as evidence whenever they come up in political situations. It's totally backwards logic. You start with the conclusion that there is a massive worldwide conspiracy and then work backwards, finding evidence where really there is none and arranging/changing it so that it fits the theory while ignoring everything else. This is how basically all conspiracy theories work. For example, I could start with the conclusion that all US presidents throughout history have actually been intergalactic space mutants, then to back it up I could simply decide that 'America' is actually the name of their home planet so whenever they say 'God bless America' I can point at them and be like 'see! I told you so!'. It's the same logic.

It also acts as a distraction from the real issues of corruption and injustice in international politics by trying to consolidate it all into some convenient master theory, so all these people focus their efforts on bringing down this imaginary conspiracy while totally missing the point and failing to understand exactly why things are so ****ed up today. To them everything is deliberate and organised when really world affairs are chaotic and you have to look a little deeper in order to understand how and why things happen. Illuminati conspiracy theorists ignore all this because to them everything is already figured out, they just have to fit it into their world view, which is a dangerously ignorant way of thinking. 9/11? Not a violent response to aggressive foreign policy brought about by an out of control military industrial complex and a history of economic imperialism, but an internalised plot hatched domestically by evil conspirators in the government. I guess in a way it's a more comfortable way of thinking, finding order in chaos and shifting the blame squarely onto a more visible enemy.
Reply 13
If there is an illuminati, they were around for years and I really hope **** people like rhianna and beyonce aren't apart of it...
Reply 14
Nope that is defo not me, only just joined recently for the first time

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Those people who create and like the videos need to get off the computer and join the real world
Reply 16
I think George Carlin summed it up pretty well - You don't need a formal conspiracy for powerful people's interests to align.

The whole 'cult satanist' thing - I don't really care about.

The fact for me is that governments lie, the media omits facts and there are a very few rich, powerful families which own a lot of the world's wealth, land and corporations.

Who needs a conspiracy theory like the illuminati when the facts are there to see?

To believe everything you hear and see in the media is naive and to make decisions without looking into the banking system and historical events is ignorant.
Actually the Illuminati used to exist, it translate in latin to "the enlightened ones". It was composed of scientists hundreds of years ago who were in hiding from the churches oppression of knowledge. Galileo was a member for instance.

No they don't exist any more, and no they don't control the world.
Reply 18
Original post by HerroKitty

LMFAO!!! I apologise for laughing, but oh my God, it sounds like something you'd see in Star Trek.

EVERYONE! SAVE YOUR LIVES!!!
Reply 19
There are a lot of crazy/stupid theories out there about lizards & aliens, etc (although I'm not implying aliens don't exist, just not in the context of these theories). There are also a lot of unnecessary theories out there about satanist rituals, secret handshakes, etc, etc which are neither here nor there.... I don't really care about how people conduct themselves in private.

What I do care about though is the current state of the world today in terms of health, economic structure, the MASSIVELY unbalanced level of wealth, the lies from the media and the general manipulation of the masses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending