The Student Room Group

Online applications...

Anyone else hate them?

Boots and B & Q questionnaires deserve special mention for being so infuriating :mad: ; I don't even know where I'm going wrong with these things. :frown:
Reply 1
Rejected from a KFC online application, I don't think my life can go any lower.
Reply 2
Original post by xander93
Rejected from a KFC online application, I don't think my life can go any lower.

McDonalds? :colondollar:

Seriously though, I've been rejected from Next I think 4 times with the exact same automated response each time. How are you meant to know where you went wrong when it says in the email that they can't give feedback due to the high number of applicants? :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by vls
McDonalds? :colondollar:

Seriously though, I've been rejected from Next I think 4 times with the exact same automated response each time. How are you meant to know where you went wrong when it says in the email that they can't give feedback due to the high number of applicants? :confused:

I know, it's so annoying that they won't give tips or suggest improvement in areas of your CV. Half the time the questions seem too obvious - and you think, am I meant to answer like a normal human being, or should I give them the lap-dog robot approach?

Drives me up the wall!

Might see if I can do some more tutoring over Summer.
Reply 4
Know what you mean dudes. I got rejected from KFC a few months back, did it again a couple of days ago and now passed the 1st stage lol, waiting for a reply now...got an interview/oje(or somink like that) for McD's mind, applied to round a dozen diff restaurants...just hope i land a job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending