The Student Room Group

Summer job ideas

Hey everyone,

Unfortunatly the job I had lined up over the summer had fallen through, so I need ideas of what to look for now. I'm totally flexible, and would live away from home if accommodation is provided, but sheffield and nottingham are both in commuting distance.

Do you think there's anywhere that needs a fulltime student for two or three months? BTW, I'm just finishing the second year of uni, nineteen years old, and I have retail experience.

Thank you in advance!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100. No stamp was attached, so please visit your local post office to pay outstanding surcharges of £1.20.
Reply 1
Original post by oddsox
Hey everyone,

Unfortunatly the job I had lined up over the summer had fallen through, so I need ideas of what to look for now. I'm totally flexible, and would live away from home if accommodation is provided, but sheffield and nottingham are both in commuting distance.

Do you think there's anywhere that needs a fulltime student for two or three months? BTW, I'm just finishing the second year of uni, nineteen years old, and I have retail experience.

Thank you in advance!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100. No stamp was attached, so please visit your local post office to pay outstanding surcharges of £1.20.

:confused:
Reply 2
Original post by oddsox
Hey everyone,

Thank you in advance!

LOL. what the ****? ahaha

OP, seeing how hard it is to get a job I can only advise you to keep applying and looking. Whenever I'm looking for work I usually apply to a minimum of 10 jobs a day until I get one.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending