The Student Room Group

Hair won't stay in place

Hi I have fairly long hair (male)
It's not really 'Justin Beiber Hair' but I have a side fringe etc;
It just won't stay in place and I get gaps in my fringe which looks bad in pictures, I've tried using hair wax just a little bit but all it does is give my hair a greasy appearance (light blondey colour).
Any suggestions on how to make it stay in place are much appreciated.
Cheers
Reply 1
Strong hold hairspray? Matte shaping clay?
Just be a man and cut it...

What happened to men these days, tight jeans, fluffy hair all feminine..
Reply 3
Hairspray - but don't spray it too close or your fringe will go all separated and greasy looking.
Reply 4
Original post by Gerrard
Hi I have fairly long hair (male)
It's not really 'Justin Beiber Hair' but I have a side fringe etc;
It just won't stay in place and I get gaps in my fringe which looks bad in pictures, I've tried using hair wax just a little bit but all it does is give my hair a greasy appearance (light blondey colour).
Any suggestions on how to make it stay in place are much appreciated.
Cheers

I use hairspray 1 hour prior to me going out then i use hairspray again 10min before i go out. This keeps my hair in place.
I don't like using matt clay mainly because it's really hard to get out of your hair :/
Reply 5
Ok thanks guys, I'll try them.
Reply 6
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Just be a man and cut it...

What happened to men these days, tight jeans, fluffy hair all feminine..

Aha I don't look good with short hair, and I don't wear tight jeans.
Not the best looking so the less of my face you see the better, and girls seem to like longer hair can't complain :wink:
Reply 7
Silvikrin hairspray, that's what I use to keep my fringe in place (I'm a girl) and if you blowdry it to style it I think you can get products that double up as heat protection/styling sprays, so they help the hair keep in place once you're bow-dry styled it.
Reply 8
If you can't fix your problems with duck tape......You aren't using enough duck tape.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending