The Student Room Group

A2: Anyone else really dreading next week?

I have 3 of my exams next week.
Monday - English language
Wednesday - Sociology
Thursday - Health and social care

Then Sociology again the following Tuesday.

Starting to worry now, don't feel like I know enough to get AAB for uni :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ooh, I have Socoiology 3 on Wednesday, good luck whatever unit you're doing! :smile:

I think everyone's dreading it to be honest - I mean who looks forward to exams, really? I think this last stretch of exams are the last though. They're probably the hardest of our time at sixth form, and there is added pressure due to entry requirements for uni etc, so everyone is really feeling stressed right now!

I'm really struggling with revision and panicking a bit about my grades - I also need AAB! Try not to panic, stay calm and focus yourself on revision :smile:
Reply 2
Physics unit 4 :afraid::argh:
Reply 3
Original post by emilie18
Ooh, I have Socoiology 3 on Wednesday, good luck whatever unit you're doing! :smile:

I think everyone's dreading it to be honest - I mean who looks forward to exams, really? I think this last stretch of exams are the last though. They're probably the hardest of our time at sixth form, and there is added pressure due to entry requirements for uni etc, so everyone is really feeling stressed right now!

I'm really struggling with revision and panicking a bit about my grades - I also need AAB! Try not to panic, stay calm and focus yourself on revision :smile:

I'm doing that exam too.
That, and Psychology on Monday.

Well, best get the noose ready now. Good luck! :smile:
3 exams next week, 3 exams the following week, and 1 exam the week after that. I've already had 1 exam last week.
And I did 3 modules early in January.
We're talking ALL A2 modules, which adds up to 11.
KILL. ME. NOW. :coma:
Reply 5
Original post by emilie18

Yesss, Sociology 3:smile:. Dreading Sociology 4 the most because there is simply too much to cover!
What university are you going/course are you doing?:smile:
Thank you, good luck also!

Reply 6
Original post by sweetascandy
3 exams next week, 3 exams the following week, and 1 exam the week after that. I've already had 1 exam last week.
And I did 3 modules early in January.
We're talking ALL A2 modules, which adds up to 11.
KILL. ME. NOW. :coma:

11 :O! What subjects do you take?!

4 exams next week, 3 all in one day.

I do all essay subjects: Philosophy, RS/Theology & Politics.

FML.
Reply 8
5 exams in 4 days, then 2 exams the following week - I'm definitely dreading it!
:woo: dread does not even begin to describe.
For some reason i think it's going to take a bit longer than the weekend to revise history for tuesday :frown:
Reply 10
I've actually been told by some university goers/grads that A2 is on some aspects harder than first year uni due to the pressure? Ah I don't know:smile:
But thank you! I sure hope so. Resat a couple of my AS' modules to scrape AAA in the subjects I have carried on, been told I need at least Bs to pull it to an overall A for A2 though, urgh A levels.

3 exams next week, 4 the weeks after then 1 the week after that.
Also got two exams in the same sitting.... TWICE!
Reply 12
Original post by postman pat
3 exams next week, 4 the weeks after then 1 the week after that.
Also got two exams in the same sitting.... TWICE!

How do you have so many :O! I only have 4 in total, although 4 of my A2 modules were coursework based.

Lucky me, I only have Spanish next week, and French the week after.
Reply 14
Ah yeah fair enough! :biggrin:
Hope you did well on your exams :smile:

And oh really? Hope so! Thank you :smile:

Reply 15
I got my bio4 resit, It seems biology all I can do is hope I need nearly and an A* in both my bio papers to get the A I need its possible but hard.

Maths need like a high C in C4 to get my B still need to put in some effort havent even done one Past paper and got 2 or 3 excersizes left to finish book :colondollar:.

Chem I could get my A from here I would need to destroy unit 5 so utterly nicely seems unlikely 110/120 isn't an easy feat but that doesn't mean I cant try.
Reply 16
Yess :frown: I need AAB too, I'm not too worried about German or Sociology but I'm freaking out about Psychology! I was 2 marks under an A at AS and I need an A overall :frown:
Reply 17
I'm just dreading Thursday morning to be honest. I have Politics and C4 one after the other. I'm gonna be stuck in one room for about four and a half hours haha.
Reply 18
Original post by WillowSummers
Lucky me, I only have Spanish next week, and French the week after.

What exam board are you doing for Spanish?
Reply 19
6 exams, physics field and particle , physics rise and fall clockwork universe, chemistry unit 4 and 5 maths C3 and C4. Ouch ..../_-

Quick Reply