The Student Room Group

A2 students: how far are you into your revision?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chaofan88
Hahaa, are your exams usually right together? I'd hate to have multiple exams on a single day! You're right, I need to stay posistive but I just marked a paper I did last night (admittedly around 1 am) for an exam I have in 5 days and it came out as a B/A which was really diheartening considering the grade I want to get in that exma :frown:

Yep :/ usually spread out over a few weeks but with some clashing/the day after another exam.
Try not to get too stressed! You still have 5 days to get it right and you're close enough so you just need to get the marks up a little.
Reply 121
I've got 4 C's from last year (i know that's not impressive) But i need 3 B's this year,I started me overall revision in april and have just used this half term to fine tune things,get myself organised and whats been helping me the most is reading examiners reports,mark schemes and past papers. I think some people panic too much about revision,you shouldn't get into a state where you have to do 10 hours a day to absolutely re-learn everything. It's all about remembering small bits of detail and understanding the stuff your writing about,then applying this to what the examiners are looking for.
Reply 122
Original post by Chaofan88

Hahaa same, I haven't seen my social life in a while. I shall go crazy this Summer.
Definitely got my hardest exams coming up too :s-smilie: Good luck, I'm sure you can make it!
I like procrastinating on the student room as the word 'student' makes me feel like I'm doing something affiliated with studying. Alas, it is all but true.

Crazy is tame :P Hopefully! I'm sure you can too :smile: Good luck!
Hahahahah I know what you mean. If only revision was enjoyable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending