The Student Room Group

I've lost it with girls now...

Well...I used to be able to pull on nights out regularly. But lately this has all changed. I notice girls looking over and smiling but I don't react to it, it's like a lost of confidence. I have heard the same old 'don't drink too much' but when i do I pull easily. Any ideas on how to improve this situation :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Well...I used to be able to pull on nights out regularly. But lately this has all changed. I notice girls looking over and smiling but I don't react to it, it's like a lost of confidence. I have heard the same old 'don't drink too much' but when i do I pull easily. Any ideas on how to improve this situation :confused:

By drinking more apparently...
Original post by Josh93
By drinking more apparently...

LOL
I know what ya mean mate. I feel as if I can't approach random girls anymore even on the dancefloor lol. Don't know why. And likewise i get attention but I just don't act on it. I think i'm turning GAY haha. Not really, but christ this needs to change lol
Reply 4
Original post by mark147celts
I know what ya mean mate. I feel as if I can't approach random girls anymore even on the dancefloor lol. Don't know why. And likewise i get attention but I just don't act on it. I think i'm turning GAY haha. Not really, but christ this needs to change lol

It's okay, you do not need to supress your homosexual urges.
Reply 5
Exactly the same situation mate. Loads of girls looking over...even grinding on me but I dont do **** half the time. I get too big for my boots.
Original post by Serano
It's okay, you do not need to supress your homosexual urges.

good one
Similar situation. I can't tell whether; a) I just can't be bothered to go through the motions anymore, b) I've lost confidence or c) I'm not interested in these chicks now.

It can actually get a bit annoying at times. Was having a smoke on the terrace of some club. Chick zones out of her group of buddies and starts giving me the eyes. I return the favour briefly, she does the "you caught me looking" eyes down thing. Continue with smoke. But she keeps staring again. Seriously intense staring, was really freaking me out. Obvious what she wanted me to do but ****, don't put me under that much pressure.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Hmm i actually think you have a self esteem problem.
Or maybe with the girls, they are shy?
And when they see you are sober they think "ohh he's gonna remember me, im so ugly"
however, when you are drunk they see that probably none of you will remember a thing and also the idea of u being drunk would be a great excuse to anything that happened.

Dont have a lack of confidence, love who you are, and also when u go out, dont do it JUST to pull, try and have a good time with mates or whatever, yeah?
Ya know- having a girl on your shoulder all night isnt the only way to have fun ...

:smile: :smile:
Reply 9
Thanks for the serious replies :smile: Since posting it I have just said **** it and approached them anyway whats the worse that could happen???, the drink obviously helps though. I don't go out just to pull or anything, just to have a laugh with mates but when the opportunity arises i usually don't say no :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending