The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Maths Linear Higher Tier - Practice Papers and Mark Schemes

So my teacher has given me some practice papers to work on for the exams on June 11th and 13th, but no mark schemes. I've tried looking on the Edexcel website but I can only find the actual past papers, not the practice ones, so does anyone know where I could find some mark schemes for them? I have sets A, B and C if that helps. They all seem to be titled Practice Paper 4H and 3H.

Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to do the actual past papers instead?

Thanks (:
is the maths linear higher tier paper that you are looking for unit 1, 2 or 3?
Reply 2
All three units, it's linear! :P
Reply 3
the monday exam is afternoon right?
Reply 4
Yeah
Original post by CJ-3
So my teacher has given me some practice papers to work on for the exams on June 11th and 13th, but no mark schemes. I've tried looking on the Edexcel website but I can only find the actual past papers, not the practice ones, so does anyone know where I could find some mark schemes for them? I have sets A, B and C if that helps. They all seem to be titled Practice Paper 4H and 3H.

Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to do the actual past papers instead?

Thanks (:

Have they changed the linear exam for June 2012? My teacher gave us the sample papers and they are so so much harder than the June 2011 past papers? I'm so nervous about this exam, it's my resit and I'm trying to go from a B to an A :yum:

Quick Reply

Latest