The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

@gooner4 ever lol I feel the same way I am so desperate for these papers as exam is on Tuesday, good luck for it btw :smile:
Original post by tupac makaveli
@gooner4 ever lol I feel the same way I am so desperate for these papers as exam is on Tuesday, good luck for it btw :smile:

Thanks u to! Let me know if you get the papers.....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by gooner4ever
Thanks u to! Let me know if you get the papers.....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Your welcome, yes definitely will inform you first if I manage to get them: at the moment no luck , I was hoping that maybe someone on TSR can email their teacher for the paper ??? Is it possible if you could ?... If not I will inform if I can get hold of it :biggrin:
Anyone have OCR history (Germany&Medicine through time) REVISION notes or any revision material!
Does anyone have the AQA chemistry, biology and physics unit 3H May 2012 paper?
International relations 1919-2005 with USA 1945-1975 land of freedom A917/17 January 2012 OCR)

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE POST HERE, HONESTLY I AM BEGGING. I GUARANTEE WHOEVER POSTS WILL GET AlOT OF REPS SiNCE HIGH DEMAND. Possible if anyone could ask their teacher for it ??? Thanks to all :smile::biggrin:
( I will continue repping the person )
Reply 1366
has anyone got the aqa german gcse january 2012 reading paper question paper and markscheme. need it soon!!!!!!!!1111
Does anyone have Edexcel B Geography past papers and mark schemes from Jan 2012? Thanks
Reply 1368
Does anyone have the mark scheme for the WJEC Geography B 4242/04 Unit 2 Higher Tier exam from Summer 2011?
Hi, has anyone got the Biology 1 and Physics 1 mark scheme and the examiners report on both, if so please inbox me or reply . The exams was sat in March 2012
Anyone have advice for maths AQA re-sit? Really scared.. How do you find fractions from a graph? :frown:.. And physics exam this wednesday.. Any advice?
can anyone give me the edexcel resistant materials may 2011 mark scheme. I can't find it anywhere.
Reply 1372
Can anyone give me the OCR resistant materials, sustainable design 30th January 2012 mark scheme? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1373
Hello, Can someone please tell me where I can find igcse past papers for physics and biology? Having looking online I thought
that exdel was another board and it keeps on coming with that board when I input igcse..
Reply 1374
Are there any people/places with Edexcel GCSE past papers/mark schemes knocking around anywhere? Even unofficial mark schemes - apart from Maths, already seen those!
Original post by Paramore<3
Are there any people/places with Edexcel GCSE past papers/mark schemes knocking around anywhere? Even unofficial mark schemes - apart from Maths, already seen those!

I wish i'd asked this a few weeks ago :tongue: i've forgotten all of my answers by now!
i need the june 2012 c1 chemistry past paper can anyone help me? urgent revision? or any example of questions that were in it would be great thanxxx! I need edexcel by the way!! :frown:
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20Current%20GCSE/June%202011%20-%20MS/5RM02_01_rms_20110824.pdf
Original post by Giuseppe96
can anyone give me the edexcel resistant materials may 2011 mark scheme. I can't find it anywhere.

hope this helps!!:smile:
uploaded a link and pdf btw??!
Original post by OllieGCSEs
I wish i'd asked this a few weeks ago :tongue: i've forgotten all of my answers by now!

This thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2046989&page=2&page=2
has the mark scheme and papers for edexcel triple science and edexcel b geography
Original post by GCSE123456
i need the june 2012 c1 chemistry past paper can anyone help me? urgent revision? or any example of questions that were in it would be great thanxxx! I need edexcel by the way!! :frown:

you can find it on this threads:
http://www.studentforums.biz/pastpapers/edexcel-june-2012-question-papers-mark-schemes-examiners-report-(all-gce)/

hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest