The Student Room Group

Guys is this true.. you are attracted to all women ?

This is what someone said to me once when we were talking about why men have sex with women they arnt even attracted to.:

'IMO, we men are sexually attracted, to a certain extent, ie more or less, by all women. What varies is the intensity and the duration of the attraction/interest.'

Is it true, honestly? Post anon if you want.

Also so the girls can answer ... would you say this is true of men?
Not at all. I think you'll find the people who claim they are attracted to all women are those who can't control their desire for intimacy, whether it be kissing, fondling or more.

I don't know about anybody else but I'm certainly not attracted to most [people I see. Maybe I'm just weird though.
Reply 2
I'm not attracted to all women. So, the answer would be no.
No. I think you are only generally attracted to people of a similar or higher level of attractiveness than yourself.
Reply 4
Nah, that's a load of bull.
Reply 5
Original post by Agenda Suicide
Not at all. I think you'll find the people who claim they are attracted to all women are those who can't control their desire for intimacy, whether it be kissing, fondling or more.

I don't know about anybody else but I'm certainly not attracted to most [people I see. Maybe I'm just weird though.

so you wouldnt be able to get an errection for most women? He was meaning sexual attraction.
Original post by almosttrue
so you wouldnt be able to get an errection for most women? He was meaning sexual attraction.

I could get an erection for pretty much most women. It comes naturally in that scenario.... But I don't find them attractive. I wouldn't be in that situation because not every woman I see I'd want sex with.
Reply 7
Original post by TheInformer
No. I think you are only generally attracted to people of a similar or higher level of attractiveness than yourself.

I agree with you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending