The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 aqa mark schemes

I've just done the Spanish A2 June 2010 paper as revision to find that the mark scheme wont work on the AQA website :frown:
If anyone has the answers to this paper or June 2011, please get in touch!!!!!
thank-you so much!
Reply 1
Original post by alicek27
I've just done the Spanish A2 June 2010 paper as revision to find that the mark scheme wont work on the AQA website :frown:
If anyone has the answers to this paper or June 2011, please get in touch!!!!!
thank-you so much!

Why won't it work? It works perfectly for me: http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf/AQA-SPAN3-W-MS-JUN10.PDF
Reply 2
None of the past papers are working for me at all :rant:
Reply 3
Original post by S_123
None of the past papers are working for me at all :rant:

Really?! They work fine for me...Which browser do you use?
Reply 4
Original post by Sem193
Really?! They work fine for me...Which browser do you use?

Google Chrome. Which one do you use?
Reply 5
Original post by S_123
Google Chrome. Which one do you use?

I'm using Google Chrome too :s-smilie: I don't know what's wrong. I just went on the AQA site and clicked on the A2 June 2011 paper and it worked for me. Have you tried it recently? Maybe you can download the past papers by clicking 'Save Link As' then opening it up on your computer.
Reply 6
Original post by Sem193
I'm using Google Chrome too :s-smilie: I don't know what's wrong. I just went on the AQA site and clicked on the A2 June 2011 paper and it worked for me. Have you tried it recently? Maybe you can download the past papers by clicking 'Save Link As' then opening it up on your computer.

Yeah I tried yesterday which is when I discovered it wasn't working for me :s-smilie: It's always worked before so I'm not sure why it's stopped now? It's working on my phone so there is no reason for it not to work really! Yeah I might try saving them to my computer :smile:
Hi, I need the AQA A2 mark scheme for June 2012 unit 3 ASAP please!!! There are absolutely none online, pls help, thank you!
Reply 8
Original post by Katielestner
Hi, I need the AQA A2 mark scheme for June 2012 unit 3 ASAP please!!! There are absolutely none online, pls help, thank you!

http://freeexampapers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=101&jsmallfib=1&dir=JSROOT/A-Level/Spanish/AQA/2695/2012-Jun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending