The Student Room Group

Sign Language used in UK

Hi guys, I hope this is the appropriate forum. I'm from Singapore and I'm fluent in Signed Exact English. This system of sign language is mainly used in Singapore and some parts of America. I will be moving over to the UK for my studies for 5 years and I don't want to lose my proficiency in this language, so my question is: Does anyone know of any parts in UK using this system? Anybody using it in Sheffield?
Original post by Coursework.info
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 181,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work absolutely free. Click here to find out more...

Avoid. Against uni rules.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
I wasn't even asking for coursework help...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending