The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Textbooks required for EEE at Imperial

Could anyone tell me what textbooks I need to buy for the Electric and Electronic Engineering (H600) at imperial. name of the book and author, Thanks! Or anyone can offer used books!:rolleyes:
Reply 1
You'll be given a reading list, but theres no point in buying anything until you get there as you might end up wasting money on books you don't actually need.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Shelly_x
You'll be given a reading list, but theres no point in buying anything until you get there as you might end up wasting money on books you don't actually need.

you means that not all the books on the reading list is necessary? BTW, when will I get the reading list....:wink:
Reply 3
Original post by sundaiwen
you means that not all the books on the reading list is necessary? BTW, when will I get the reading list....:wink:

Probably not, some will be necessary and some will probably just be suggested reading. Wait until you get there to find out. You might also be able to get the books from your uni library... which will save you a ton of money.
I don't know when you'll get it, it depends on the uni when they decide to give them out.
Reply 4
Original post by Shelly_x
Probably not, some will be necessary and some will probably just be suggested reading. Wait until you get there to find out. You might also be able to get the books from your uni library... which will save you a ton of money.
I don't know when you'll get it, it depends on the uni when they decide to give them out.

Thanks for your help. BTW, what major are you studying?
Reply 5
Original post by sundaiwen
Thanks for your help. BTW, what major are you studying?

Fine Art and English Literature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending