The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Margaret Bondfield Hall Anyone?

So I just placed my deposit on room R3 in hall Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield Hall, anyone else staying in that flat or halls? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just me then, that's what I get for going to an none on-suite halls ;D
Northampton
Reply 2
I am staying in Margaret Bondfield too!! But I'm in Block M8 middle floor!! I was looking on facebook for a group they made one last year but dont know if there will be one for this year??
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
I couldn't find one but someone might make one at some point i guess? :smile:
Reply 4
yeah i looked through it and cant work out if someone from the university made it or someone like me or you lol
Reply 5
i just found a facebook group for freshers, but i dont think anyone has made on for Margaret Bondfield halls!! http://www.facebook.com/groups/310157665693145/
Reply 6
Thanks joined :smile:
Reply 8
That one looks lively! Thanks :smile:
Reply 9
yeah haha, no worries :smile:
someone has just commented saying they are in block R
Reply 11
That would be me ;P <- claire
I've just been given a room offer for Margaret Bondfield :smile: Middle floor, block M - Room 8. Anyone else near? X
(edited 11 years ago)
aw that was going to be my room! I've just been moved into the en-suite rooms. go onto the facebook link I have sent, there is people on there! x
im in p17 top floor flat :smile: if there's loads of stairs it's gunna be horrendous getting to bed after a night out! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Georgie_Brayshaw
im in p17 top floor flat :smile: if there's loads of stairs it's gunna be horrendous getting to bed after a night out! :smile:

And moving in! glad I'm on the ground floor so I don't have to haul all my stuff up stairs :biggrin:
Original post by Hinami
And moving in! glad I'm on the ground floor so I don't have to haul all my stuff up stairs :biggrin:

Ahhh yeah! Good job I'll have my mum and dad to help! It will be a good workout anyway hahah :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by Hinami
So I just placed my deposit on room R3 in hall Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield Hall, anyone else staying in that flat or halls? :smile:

I'm Room 6! Ground floor, Margaret Bondfield Hall, block P! Is that the same as you?
Reply 18
Original post by Hinami

Ah, just saw the 'R', my bad!
Reply 19
Im in margaret bondfield...block w on middle level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending