The Student Room Group

Fox news in the UK.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LPK
I used to love that segment, especially when he used to do the impression of Lou Dobbs. :colondollar:

It's a shame he no longer does Countdown on MSNBC. I really liked his Worst Persons in the World segment and the occasional Special Comments he did. I watched a few when he worked for Current TV, but they just didn't seem on par. :frown:

Ah well, at least there's Rachel Maddow. :colondollar:

He went to Current TV which was quite good but he really wasn't at Current TV for very long. Either he was fired or he quit due to certain circumstances, I'm not really sure what he's doing now though. It is a shame because his "worst persons" segment was my favourite by far. Especially when it focused on "Billo the Clown", Rush Limbaugh, Ann "The Coultergeist" Coulter, or Sarah "Sister Sarah" Palin. It was pretty amusing.

You know there have "worst person in the world" books right? I think there are two. I have the first one. It's from way back at the start when he first came up with the idea for that segment, around 2005/2006. It's very interesting.
Cool we have free media so he can do what he likes.
Reply 62
Sky news is left wing.....their coverage of the riots was just.....:eek:
Reply 63
Original post by Roaroaroar
Murdoch is a businessman, he fills in markets holes and his done this pretty well. Unlike the US, we don't have a heavily religious population hence it would take a different approach. Hence, I don't see the problem with it. Anyway, fox news isn't all that bad try watching it for a day or two straight and you'd realize this, it's the personalities they bring that are bad (e.g. Bill O riley/Glenn Beck etc) who are bad.

If people want to watch it, let them

Personally i quite like him he's very amusing to listen to, spouts horse**** like the fountains in Trafalgar square but still amusing :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending