The Student Room Group

Hello I may be a resit candidate for Pharmacy

If I achieve BBB or ABB this year, I will resit the year to boost my grades up to AAB so I will be predicted AAB. But do Aston, Manchester, Kings College have policies on resit candidates e.g. higher grade requirements? Or are they considered equally as regular 2 year A Level students? :smile:

Also on UCAS it says the requirements for Kings College is AABc but on the Kings website it says AAB + pass at AS Level. Both for 2013 entry, which is right?
Reply 1
Dunno bout equal but I know UCl wants a bit higher grades wen you apply on another post some one said Kings said that if you get the entry requirements than you will be considered regardless of the fact that it took you 3 years to get it but just ring them up ill do so to and let me know to I think we are kinda in the same position
Original post by maaria16
Dunno bout equal but I know UCl wants a bit higher grades wen you apply on another post some one said Kings said that if you get the entry requirements than you will be considered regardless of the fact that it took you 3 years to get it but just ring them up ill do so to and let me know to I think we are kinda in the same position

Aston told me they consider you equally if you take a 3rd year, as long as you are predicted AAB. :smile:
Reply 3
well thank god I got into UCL :eek
Reply 4
well pharmacy are alwys in clearing, i got into wolverhampton pharmacy school with BBC, alsong as you get a B in chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending