The Student Room Group

boobs :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yuffy
With no boobs you are in a bad position. That just gross.

Very poor attempt at trolling, I'll give you 1/10.
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Very poor attempt at trolling, I'll give you 1/10.

You seem to be the Simon Cowell of rating trollings xD
Original post by Anonymous
30C or 28D is not small.

I assume you're aware that due to the connection between back size and cup size, technically being a 28D means my boobs are the same size as a 34A, I just have a narrow back... they are small, I can assure you. My bras are practically flat.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by -chiquitita
I assume you're aware that due to the connection between back size and cup size, technically being a 28D means my boobs are the same size as a 34A, I just have a narrow back... they are small, I can assure you. My bras are practically flat.

Well at least you don't look "obscene" as you so delicately put it ... Thanks for that :tongue:

(and not all clothes hang better on flatter chests! I agree most mainstream fashion does, but there are clothes to suit everyone. I just can't afford them.)

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by -chiquitita

Yes but because your band size is so small your breasts most probably look much larger, hence there must be a reasonable amount of difference in the measurement around your ribcage, and then the fullest part.
Reply 85
I feel so inferior.
I am flat chested and feel that it's forever going to hold me back. I see girls who are in proportion and think 'that's what guys want' - my friends say it doesn't matter as much as I think it does, but I know they're just saying it to make me feel better. Of course any guy is gonna pick a girl with reasonable sized boobs over one with a flat chest - it's just nature! Sometimes I think my life is pointless: I'm never going to find anyone or have children - or if i do they will cheat on me/leave me for someone with breasts.
I'd get a boob job but for one I can't afford it and two they still wouldn't be real.

I find it so depressing that women are catagorised for life over something they have no control over.

Does anyone understand where I'm coming from? I am fed up of hearing 'the right guy won't mind what bra size you are' because it's bull****!

Riddle me this.

Girl 1, the biggest fun bags you will ever see, humungous, Atlas would've had trouble carrying them on his shoulders. HOWEVER, she's boring, has no real interests, and is addicted to her phone.

Girl 2, your alleged 'small boobs' (I bet they're great), BUT you are genuine, and you are a meaningful person with real interests.

Which girl do I pick?

Clearly girl 2; I would be more inclined to pick girl 2 because being spending time with a boring person is possibly the most horrible experience cos there's no spark or spontaneity, i.e. no banter, no REAL conversation. Boobs are boobs, if you're someone with an attractive personality I'm sure many would overlook the size of your fun bags.

Chin up, I'm sure you're awesome.

....haha fun bags.
Reply 86
I find small boobs (not flat chested) more attractive than massive ones tbh. Don't know why though
Reply 87
Yes but because your band size is so small your breasts most probably look much larger, hence there must be a reasonable amount of difference in the measurement around your ribcage, and then the fullest part.

If you have a small back size, you'd have to go up to an E or F cup before being considered 'big'. A 30C/28D is not big.
Reply 88
Some inspiration:

I feel so inferior.
I am flat chested and feel that it's forever going to hold me back. I see girls who are in proportion and think 'that's what guys want' - my friends say it doesn't matter as much as I think it does, but I know they're just saying it to make me feel better. Of course any guy is gonna pick a girl with reasonable sized boobs over one with a flat chest - it's just nature! Sometimes I think my life is pointless: I'm never going to find anyone or have children - or if i do they will cheat on me/leave me for someone with breasts.
I'd get a boob job but for one I can't afford it and two they still wouldn't be real.

I find it so depressing that women are catagorised for life over something they have no control over.

Does anyone understand where I'm coming from? I am fed up of hearing 'the right guy won't mind what bra size you are' because it's bull****!

I am in exactly the same situation! I hardly even have a chest so most guys don't seem to take a second look at me. I'm not fat/especially spotty, so I feel this is the only thing holding me back!!
Original post by such_a_lady
Well at least you don't look "obscene" as you so delicately put it ... Thanks for that :tongue:

(and not all clothes hang better on flatter chests! I agree most mainstream fashion does, but there are clothes to suit everyone. I just can't afford them.)

This is kind of awkward cause I actually know you hahaha.

But you get what I mean.. if a more fuller figured girl were to go without a bra it would be eye catching at least (I wasn't just calling large breasts obscene in general :P )

There are certain styles which look a million times better on someone with curves but mainstream fashion is so often made to suit skinny catwalk-esque people which is kind of a shame, all my friends who struggle with finding clothes to fit moan about it all the time. On the plus side, all the classic shaped dresses look better on them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest