The Student Room Group

Nursing ARU 2012 sep

Hello
Any one got into ARU adult nursing for sep? would be nice to get to know you before we start. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello,

I did at the Chelmsford campus, what about you??
Reply 2
hey sorry i forgot to say i am going fulbourn. But good luck for the next 3 years i am very excited!:biggrin:
Reply 3
Ello guys
I av an interview next week
Pls how did the interview go as in Wat did they ask you
And please Wat did you guys where there?

Thank you
Reply 4
Hello, I wore black trousers and a shirt. First we had a maths and english test. We then had a group interview. I then had a one to one interview where they asked me why i wanted to be a nurse. Then they asked me a couple of questions about my personal statement. it went fine. Just be your self. Good luck
vic:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by vic_t1987
Hello, I wore black trousers and a shirt. First we had a maths and english test. We then had a group interview. I then had a one to one interview where they asked me why i wanted to be a nurse. Then they asked me a couple of questions about my personal statement. it went fine. Just be your self. Good luck
vic:smile:

Thank you
Reply 6
hey sorry i forgot to say i am going fulbourn. But good luck for the next 3 years i am very excited!:biggrin:

Hi!

I am starting at Fulbourn campus adult nursing in September as well:biggrin:
Reply 7
hey thats brill!!! r u from around the cambridge area? its soooo exciting to meet new people!
Reply 8
Heya!! I'll be studying adult nursing at fulbourn to! Yayyy!!
Reply 9
Yeah!! well i cant wait to meet you. are you applying for student finance? have you had much luck. I hav applied and i am not getting as much as i thought! but still really excited!
Reply 10
Yeh Ive already applied for student finance, i didnt seem to get as much as I thought either :\ Im hoping the NHS bursary will make up for it as I have no savings really! Have you heard from ARU yet? I rang up and apparently they are sending out letters about the welcome meeting now.
Reply 11
Yeah i dont have any savings either. Yeah i emailed them a couple of days ago and they told me the same about the welcome day letters. I know we will hav a uniform fitting before we start to!
Reply 12
Yeah i dont have any savings either. Yeah i emailed them a couple of days ago and they told me the same about the welcome day letters. I know we will hav a uniform fitting before we start to!

Uniform :tongue: exciting!

I am still waiting for the promised letter from the uni, but still - nothing...

Also, I find myself thinking how am i going to survive on nhs bursary and student loan alone. I have so many things to pay:eek:
Reply 13
hey thats brill!!! r u from around the cambridge area? its soooo exciting to meet new people!

Norwich )) But i am going to live at addenbrooke's hospital student accomodation

What about you?
Reply 14
Yeah i hav bills to pay so def getting a part time job! I am from Haverhill so i am just going to stay at home lol poor parents they got me for a bit longer lol i am already 24! But it will still be fun. I am hoping this bursary is going to be sum thing special lol But cambridge is great for clubbing and stuff. :smile:
Reply 15
Yeah i hav bills to pay so def getting a part time job! I am from Haverhill so i am just going to stay at home lol poor parents they got me for a bit longer lol i am already 24! But it will still be fun. I am hoping this bursary is going to be sum thing special lol But cambridge is great for clubbing and stuff. :smile:

So lucky, I wish I could have my parents here too!:biggrin:

I do not think we will get time for much social activities once the course starts lol
Reply 16
I'll be staying at addenbrookes halls of residence.also. I did ring up and ask how likely it is that i'd be placed at addenbrookes seeing as thats where i'd be living, but they said its mainly down to luck and to how many others are in the same boat as me. Hmm :\
Reply 17
Hiya guys
I got unconditional offer for Adult Nuring cos i already have my results....am on the waiting list for Sept or march 2013 intake

Am hapy
Tank God

All d best to dose still waiting
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Well done lovely! Hopefully see you in September!
Reply 19
Well done Ideeva!!! Hopefully c u in sep also! Yeah!!

Quick Reply

Latest