The Student Room Group

C3 (Not MEI) - Thursday June 14 2012, AM

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got a digital copy of the paper?
Reply 401
anyone know what ful UMS normally is for this paper thanks
Reply 402
Original post by Morkike
anyone know what ful UMS normally is for this paper thanks

In the last 6 papers it has been between 62 and 69 out of 72. I think this paper was slightly easier, so I wouldn't be surprised by 69 or possibly higher. I don't know where to find earlier grade boundaries, so there's no way of knowing the highest they've ever been.
Reply 405
You know the question about integrating (e^x+2)^2 dx
can you use reverse chain rule or do you have to multiply it out and then integrate?
Reply 406
Original post by Super Mario 64
I didn't expand the brackets, I just did the chain rule. Don't you still get the same answer? Hope you do haha

I did this too, I was thinking of multiplying it out by then thought I'd save time by reverse chain :frown:
I think its wrong though, maybe get 1/4 for subbing in limits..
Reply 407
Original post by 117r
In the last 6 papers it has been between 62 and 69 out of 72. I think this paper was slightly easier, so I wouldn't be surprised by 69 or possibly higher. I don't know where to find earlier grade boundaries, so there's no way of knowing the highest they've ever been.

--
Original post by mfmdanny
Jan 11: A* 59, A 52, B 45 100 UMS: 66
June 10: A* 56, A 50, B 44 100 UMS: 62
June 11: A* 58, A 52, B 46 100 UMS: 64
Jan 12: A* 61, A 54, B 47 100 UMS: 68

Where A* = 90 UMS

A* Based on the difference between A and B added to mark for A
100 UMS grade boundary based on twice the difference between A and B

Based on this, I would say 60 is about 85-95 UMS
I dont know whether it was on this forum but there was a link to some website which was just a list of all worked solutions to all past papers to all modules i was wondering if anyone could post the link again?
Reply 409
Original post by lamalas600
I dont know whether it was on this forum but there was a link to some website which was just a list of all worked solutions to all past papers to all modules i was wondering if anyone could post the link again?

I think it was this link: http://www.kingsmaths.co.uk/y1213_GL_solutions.htm
Yes thanks :smile:))

Struggling a bit with M2 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending