The Student Room Group

AQA GOV4B: Ideologies in Action A2 14th June

Hate the fact there are hardly any past papers and the questions have all been practically the same each time! Anyone have a clue what might come up? I've chosen ecology and education to revise (easiest).. need a B to get an A overall; hope it's simplistic!
Yeah I've been searching for January papers, especially this years, but there is nothing! I was hoping it might be a indication of the questions.

To cheer you up I have only had nice papers this year! I think they are trying to make it easier for those applying to uni to get in, considering the drop in applications...

:biggrin:
Reply 2
I did the first ideologies paper in January and got an A.. im suspicious of them though because all the questions on the papers they've made have been practically the same! i don't want a nasty surprise tomorrow morning :L
Kind of bricking it - feel like I'm going in blind cause of the past paper drought! And because I have no text book which I like to guide my revision, I just have a stack of varied papers on certain topics !
Reply 4
Original post by hardleyouth
Kind of bricking it - feel like I'm going in blind cause of the past paper drought! And because I have no text book which I like to guide my revision, I just have a stack of varied papers on certain topics !

Me too! Especiallu on the education ones.. Its more sociology and I had nothing but my notes to revise from :frown: at least everyone is in the same boat I hope they don't shock us!
Original post by hardleyouth

Yea I preetty much felt thesame way, so how did you guys find it ??
Reply 6
I think I did ok! The questions where worded to throw people off but hopefully I did ok! I picked education and the environment.. What did you guys do?
Reply 7
Does anyone remember the fascist questions?
I was completing past papers up until my exams, and don't seem to have fascism?
Would be much appreciated. Many thanks!:smile::colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending