The Student Room Group

Brunel University progression help please!?

Question on behalf of brother..

I am currently repeating 60 credits part-time (out of 120 for a whole year) at level 2 for an Economics Bsc degree, and this year my grades are uncapped due to mitigating circumstances that were accepted by the board last year. What I wanted to know is, will I get one or two retakes this August if I don't pass an exam, typically they allow up to 40 credits of retakes in August for a full-time student. Obviously this year is a repeat, so I don't know the protocol, I would imagine I'd get a 20 credits retake as that would make it the same proportion as 40/120 credits for a full-time student, but I really haven't got a clue, nobody at uni seems to know either, would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on this.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Thank you for your enquiry at Brunel University.

You are advised to contact the administrative team that deals with Economics and Finance courses via email ([email protected]) or visit the MJ Centre during opening hours in the School of Social Sciences, and a member of the team will be able to advise you accordingly.

Thanks,

Natalia Himowicz
Marketing Manager
Reply 2
Thank you for your enquiry at Brunel University.

You are advised to contact the administrative team that deals with Economics and Finance courses via email: [email protected] or visit the MJ Centre in the School of Social Sciences during opening hours, and a member of the team will be able to advise you accordingly.

Thanks,

Natalia Himowicz
Marketing Manager
School of Social Sciences

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending