The Student Room Group

Worth pursuing anything with this guy?

A few weeks ago I went out for a friend's birthday party which ended up with quite a few ridiculously drunk people as we'd made a punch. Anyway, I was talking to one of the guys there who's in the same year as me at uni but on a different course.

I bumped into him later in the night and stayed with him as I'd lost my friends. We kissed then he walked me home and we swapped numbers, and he messaged me later in the week asking if I'd had a good night. Then last weekend to congratulate me on getting work experience at a law firm over the summer.

The thing is he hasn't suggested meeting up or anything. Admittedly, it's still exam season but I can't tell whether he's being friendly or whether I should take the lead...
Original post by Anonymous

The thing is he hasn't suggested meeting up or anything. Admittedly, it's still exam season but I can't tell whether he's being friendly or whether I should take the lead...

Yes.

End of thread.
Reply 2
You won't find out unless you give it a go!
Text him but just text him a solitary comma

Guys looooove solitary commas

Reply 4
Start texting him more and show him you're interested. It's really hard for a guy to muster up the balls to text you after a drunk night where a girl might've got up the next morning thinking "oh my god why did I do anything with HIM" so make it clear you don't regret it since he probably doesn't. Take the lead and see how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending