The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Geography B

Got a bit of a problem. Our teacher has got us to learn all of the sub-topics with case studies,but I was told today at a revision session that you only need to know one sub-topic from each topic as there will be one on each.Anyone know what you're supposed to learn?
Reply 1
*one question I mean
Reply 2
Original post by Katie378
Got a bit of a problem. Our teacher has got us to learn all of the sub-topics with case studies,but I was told today at a revision session that you only need to know one sub-topic from each topic as there will be one on each.Anyone know what you're supposed to learn?

In each topic, there are 2 sub-topics (eg Natural disasters splits into tectonic disasters and climatic) and there will be a question on each, BUT you will only be asked to answer ONE of the questions.
:smile:
Reply 3
Thank you so much. Been panicking like mad :smile:.
Reply 4
Does that mean we can get away with just learning the climatic stuff and not the tectonic stuff, or vice versa?
Reply 5
Original post by con625
In each topic, there are 2 sub-topics (eg Natural disasters splits into tectonic disasters and climatic) and there will be a question on each, BUT you will only be asked to answer ONE of the questions.
:smile:

That's not necessarily true - no mention of this pattern has been mentioned in the specification or anywhere on the OCR website and, whilst it's unlikely, both of the questions could be on the same sub-topic or more likely each question will have a mixture of both sub-topics.
We have been told to revise 5/6 sub-topics at least to ensure you can cover the whole paper... Don't know ow that adds up though?? I'm just going to do 3 very detailed and the other 3 in not as much detail but still enough to do well :smile:

How is everyone revising tomorrow?
Reply 7
Original post by Paradox.
That's not necessarily true - no mention of this pattern has been mentioned in the specification or anywhere on the OCR website and, whilst it's unlikely, both of the questions could be on the same sub-topic or more likely each question will have a mixture of both sub-topics.

That's the pattern I've seen on all the past papers I've seen :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Katie378

Which questions did you do?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending