The Student Room Group

Chemistry OR PHysics A Level

HEy guys ,i Just made this account recently To ask a question that will HElp me and my Friends a lot !! And if my question should be asked on another forum Please guide/link me to it ASap ,i will really apprecieate That :wink:
So What should i Take As An A-Level Exam ,Chemistry Or physics :confused: , I did Mathematics And doing Biology next year so i cant do both chem. And Phys. ..
Which one is easier to study ,Which is is more by-heart memorization based ,And which is easier to get Higher marks in .. I like physics more and i heard its easier than Chemystry if taken A a level !!
oh and im thinking of going to a Medicine school,i have Great Grades ,so is it necessary to take A level Chem. ( i heard that basic O-Level chem is enough)
All replies will be taken in mind
Reply 1
Original post by tarekmo
HEy guys ,i Just made this account recently To ask a question that will HElp me and my Friends a lot !! And if my question should be asked on another forum Please guide/link me to it ASap ,i will really apprecieate That :wink:
So What should i Take As An A-Level Exam ,Chemistry Or physics :confused: , I did Mathematics And doing Biology next year so i cant do both chem. And Phys. ..
Which one is easier to study ,Which is is more by-heart memorization based ,And which is easier to get Higher marks in .. I like physics more and i heard its easier than Chemystry if taken A a level !!
oh and im thinking of going to a Medicine school,i have Great Grades ,so is it necessary to take A level Chem. ( i heard that basic O-Level chem is enough)
All replies will be taken in mind

I'm pretty certain you need chemistry for Medicine =S

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest