The Student Room Group

I need to get over him!

I'm 20 and for the last 2 years, I've been completely in love with one of my guy friends :/ We're not that close but we have lots in common and, when we're together, we get on really well. We've kissed a few times on nights out, but nothing has really happened while sober, apart from 'teasing' (he says things like "Coming back to mine later?" and jokes with his friends that we're 'friends with benefits').
Since February, he's had a girlfriend. Whenever I see them together, I get a strange 'nervous' feeling (like before an exam - that's the only way I can describe it!) and it reminds me how jealous I am of his girlfriend! I've even hidden him on Facebook because I can't stand seeing pictures of the together :frown:

How can I get over him? I feel as though I can't move on and find someone else until I no longer want to be with him!
Reply 1
OMG :O I'm 17 and I was in that situation like a year ago :frown: I seriously know how you feel :'( There's not much I could do about it too. I really couldn't see him with another girl; it was so heartbreaking :'( I forgot about him as I started liking someone else although it wasn't the way I used to like him but that was the only way I could forget him :frown: I wish you best of luck and stay strong; Guys come and go in our life. Aghh I feel like crying, I wished I could help you as I was in such a situation last year and what so ever I did I still used to think about him :'( I used to cry myself to bed aghh, why are we girls so sensitive ;(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending