The Student Room Group

Ladies - How Important Is Penis Size In A Relationship??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sharpshooter
I'm between 14cm and 15cm (well between the two you know it varies) but like I say the concept is very overrated. I mean lets be honest, a tall man probably going to stronger than a shorter man so for evolutionary reasons thats deemed as more attractive. But a man with a big penis, what does that do exactly? :biggrin:

I hope a girl doesn't pass comment on my penis personally. I'd worried if she did.

Use it as a club.

Whirl it around as a distraction for predators.

Start your own 'all-natural' fire fighting service.

idunnolol. I think guys who are bigger tended to be better at ejaculating deep inside, thus higher chance of conception. They stood better chances over other males. That's completely debatable though
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Lucia.
Well I believe that guys with small penises can still satisfy a woman. I really believe that. :smile: I was trying to give a positive spin - I mean no one can change what's there but we can all make the best of our skills.

That contradicts what you said earlier in the thread, you said girth is needed to stretch the vagina walls.
Reply 62
Original post by bloomblaze
That contradicts what you said earlier in the thread, you said girth is needed to stretch the vagina walls.

Yeah girth is circumference not length..

And there is an ideal example of everything for everyone...doesn't mean other variations aren't great.
Reply 63
People need to take Lucia's comments with a pinch of salt. In no means is she saying "no girl wants a big dick" or "bigger dicks are worse", she's saying objectively that it isn't going to make that big of a difference when it comes to actual sex. Everyone has preferences.
Original post by Jakeh
People need to take Lucia's comments with a pinch of salt. In no means is she saying "no girl wants a big dick" or "bigger dicks are worse", she's saying objectively that it isn't going to make that big of a difference when it comes to actual sex. Everyone has preferences.

Womens preferences in what they want in a man dont vary that much.
Reply 65
Womens preferences in what they want in a man dont vary that much.

not even going to give a valid response to that. I've been with girls who have preferred smaller to bigger. Many posts in many threads across this site state the same. Yet you're deliberately trying to convince people that women prefer bigger, which is just wrong.
Original post by Lucia.
Yeah girth is circumference not length..

And there is an ideal example of everything for everyone...doesn't mean other variations aren't great.

I still dont understand what you say.... Ie small men can pleasure women...but girth is so important??? Which is it???
Original post by Jakeh
not even going to give a valid response to that. I've been with girls who have preferred smaller to bigger. Many posts in many threads across this site state the same. Yet you're deliberately trying to convince people that women prefer bigger, which is just wrong.

Throughout my life I have experienced that women like bigger.
Reply 68

Grats i wish there was a way to ignore forum users.
Reply 69

As a self-confessed virgin, do you not see how this could seem illogical?

My advice to you would be to not take everything you see on internet forums so matter of fact-ly.
Original post by QwentyJ
As a self-confessed virgin, do you not see how this could seem illogical?

No I do not.

I have experienced hearing women talking and saying that they want big ones. That is what I have experienced.

If I was not a virgin, it wouldn't make a difference.

Original post by QwentyJ

My advice to you would be to not take everything you see on internet forums so matter of fact-ly.

Why? Do you think they go on forums and lie about liking big penises?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest