The Student Room Group

Are there hot/pretty girls in London and rest of England?

Scroll to see replies

dude, try to become less of a gimp
Reply 21
I'm sorry about posting such a thing. I was abit foolish. I think I went too high in expectations. I was meant to say that if there are lots of girls in England who are nice looking and "fun" in their personality and socially. I guess that's everywhere. I'm not going to London or England because of the girls. I'm going because I want to study medicine in a good university and start my fork .ng life well
I've never wished someone to fail in a university application before, but am beginning to think the OP should be the first one I wish to be unsuccessful, assuming the person to be real and serious.
I can guarantee when you come here you wont get any hot girls interested in you anyway with an attitude like that, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 24
Original post by Scumbaggio
hole in popcorn

huh?
Reply 25
Original post by Lucia.
I'm not very good at getting this across haha...I've been talking to a friend who is very sexually experienced and he told me how he got to the point of moving from nice guy to knowing how to attract a woman sexually...

I'm not really sure what he did but he was talking about having a kind of sexual confidence around women but not being overtly sexual (i.e. not on creeper mode or saying something sexy) and being more aloof so that he's showing that he's a sexual being in touch with being a man but at the same time not being desperate for it - so women realise that they have to make him want it with them.

Hm not sure if that makes sense but that's what he told me...

sort of makes sense, I mean I know someone who does that but he's good looking as well so thats part of the reason girls like him. Dunno, I mean in the old days, women used to go more for 'gentlemen' but these days, men adapt as there's not much demand for 'gentlemen' and more for the type you described, as Dave Chappelle said,' chivalry is dead and women killed it.'
Reply 26
Repost as approval was quite slow:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry about posting such a thing. I was abit foolish. I think I went too high in expectations. I was meant to say that if there are lots of girls in England who are nice looking and "fun" in their personality and socially. I guess that's everywhere. I'm not going to London or England because of the girls. I'm going because I want to study medicine in a good university and start my fork .ng life well
Reply 27
IKR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending