This poll is closed

How did Biol4 AQA go today for you?

Really good :) 11%
Quite good 23%
Average 25%
Not good 23%
Really Bad :(18%
Total votes: 61
Hey how did everyone find it(: Thought I'd put together this poll so we can see how grade boundaries may go (:
Reply 1
First poll I've made by the way, so sorry if there's any mistakes
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Oof, thought it was a fair paper, still got some lingering doubts about some of my answers, can't think of any of the questions currently though, feel a bit frazzled :P
Reply 3
I thought the timing was a bit difficult :/ I only JUST finished in time, and I know that a lot of my friends didn't manage to finish in time.
Annoying that there was so much about farming in there haha, the most boring part of biology EVER
Original post by crowdude
I thought the timing was a bit difficult :/ I only JUST finished in time, and I know that a lot of my friends didn't manage to finish in time.
Annoying that there was so much about farming in there haha, the most boring part of biology EVER

This. The timing of that paper was ridiculous. There was not enough time for the questions they gave us. It was an awful paper, so much ecology and farming, I felt like was sitting an environmental science paper. :frown:
Reply 5
horrible horrible exam paper....there wasnt enuff time to complete it..
I think that the timing of the exam paper was really ridiculous, Based on my 'findings' and on general concensus, this paper was abit hard, so i predict that the grade boundaries will be these;

A; 50
B; 42
C; 37
D; 33

These ARE APPROXIMATES,
Could every one post any questions that appeared on the Unit 4 biology paper so we can recap what we wrote?? That will help us all, im abit frazzled you see
It was a complete poo. Should've revised chemistry beforehand so I could have at least known some of the questions on biofuels :l
Reply 8
Original post by CupcakeFaerie
It was a complete poo. Should've revised chemistry beforehand so I could have at least known some of the questions on biofuels :l

yea that question was a bit wierd.

I have lost about 3-5marks for definite however probably lost a lot more cba to think about it anymore :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest