The Student Room Group

Body Mod shop in London (Camden)

Does anyone know of a reliable, trustworthy and safe place offering body mods? I was looking to get one of those small silicone coated magnets in a finger but can't really find that much information about it online.

I'm Camden, London based, so anywhere near there or in the city would be great!
Reply 1
Camden won't do anything like that. Contact Mac Macarthy on Facebook, Or Miss Roni or Luna Cobra (Howie). It's NOT the sort of thing you can just walk in and have done. You need consultations from the artist, a down payment and then the procedure. Roni operates from Extreme Needle in Leicester Square, but even then, I'm not sure if she does them.

Remember that this is an extreme modification which if the artist you're dealing with determines it's not for you, then they won't perform it. A friend of mine had hers done and she couldn't use her fingers for 6 months. They also have a very high rejection rate and NO pain medication is legally allowed to be offered in this country so you'll have your finger scalpelled open, a pocket made, magnet inserted and then sutured back up.

I love magnetic implants, I think they're great, but it's not something you can just jump into without any research (there's TONNES of it online about them). And they cost about £500 or so.

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending