The Student Room Group

Cancelled friend request; can they see it?

I accidentally sent a friend request to someone on facebook who i didn't want to add. I quickly cancelled the request, probably within about 2 minutes (i sent the request on my ipod but couldn't use it to cancel, so i had to run to my pc) Will the recipient have received notification of this before i cancelled, i.e. through a blackerry/iphone/other smartphone?
ive had this before where ive sent requests and then regretted sending it so deleted and then later theyve been like 'why did you try and add and then delete'' :s do now i just assume when i add someone they will see it!
Original post by ooerr
I accidentally sent a friend request to someone on facebook who i didn't want to add. I quickly cancelled the request, probably within about 2 minutes (i sent the request on my ipod but couldn't use it to cancel, so i had to run to my pc) Will the recipient have received notification of this before i cancelled, i.e. through a blackerry/iphone/other smartphone?

They'll get it through email
Reply 3
Original post by TheKingoftheJews
They'll get it through email

Will they? I don't get requests through email, i thought most people turned that off cos it's annoying.

I found this also http://m.computeractive.co.uk/ca/step-by-step/2044133/withdraw-implusive-facebook-friend-request

Quick Reply

Latest