The Student Room Group

A2 Geography A-Level - AQA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im hopefully going to Bedfordshire Uni to do Disability Studies :smile:
You? :smile:x
hopefully going to portsmouth or aberdeen unis to do geology and petroleum geology

what grades do you need?x
Reply 22
Original post by craigemitchell
You'll be fine :biggrin: oh goody :smile:. Where and what are you doing at uni?

Bedfordshire Uni to do Disability Studies, you?
I tell you, I open up the paper and looked at the plate tectonics structured questions and had one of those mental cheers. I thought it was frigging awesome. Then I looked at the Weather and Climate essay and thought...... crap, I need to do the plate tectonics essay. Real shame with all of those weather and climate questions, I thought they were fairly nasty as I did not feel I could write enough about them. World Cities however I thought was a good set of questions. The essay I thought went okay, mentioned stuff such as the seismic gap theory as a bit of a wild-card against the statement. I didn't think it went amazing but we'll see eh? No point worrying now!
Original post by ShanaE
Bedfordshire Uni to do Disability Studies, you?

yeah im going to aberdeen or portsmouth... do you have an unconditional?
Reply 25
yeah im going to aberdeen or portsmouth... do you have an unconditional?

ah cool. No I don't but I only need 200 UCAS points... basically all I need to get in Geography is an E :wink: lol
Original post by ShanaE
ah cool. No I don't but I only need 200 UCAS points... basically all I need to get in Geography is an E :wink: lol

haha i need 180 to get into portsmouth, thats 3 Ds.... oh yeah, we;re wanted :biggrin:
Reply 27
haha i need 180 to get into portsmouth, thats 3 Ds.... oh yeah, we;re wanted :biggrin:

I know! At least we're going to Uni and doing something with our lives :wink: :P
Do you live near Portsmouth then?
I know its awesome, i can't wait for uni. No i live in Germany, but I'm studying at bore ding school in Blackpool. do you live in bedfordshire? did you do the exam today?
Reply 29
I know its awesome, i can't wait for uni. No i live in Germany, but I'm studying at bore ding school in Blackpool. do you live in bedfordshire? did you do the exam today?

Ah, thats so cool!
No, I live in Northamptonshire, but its only about 40 mins away from Bedford, so its not too far! :smile:
Yeah I did the exam today, how did you find it? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending