The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Anyone staying in The Heights, Curzon Gateway or Londerry House?

Hi :smile:

I'm considering the above places since they are pretty close to Aston Uni. But I wanted to know more about them before I make a decision. Especially if they are appropriate for a post-grad student.

Help!
Reply 1
I can't speak for Curzon Gateway or Londerry House but I would avoid The Heights like the plague. They're all owned by the same company so I don't know how different they are.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SuMii

I'm considering the above places since they are pretty close to Aston Uni. But I wanted to know more about them before I make a decision. Especially if they are appropriate for a post-grad student.

Help!

Contrary to the above, I don't think there is anything wrong with Heights. I stayed there two years back and it was perfectly fine. However, you might want to consider Cosmopolitan (new this year) which is across the road from heights or indeed the new university accommodation.
Reply 3
I'd go for Cosmo if you can afford it. Avoid the new accommodation - far too hot and they say it's a known building defect and that they can't do anything about it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by SuMii

Help!

Hey Me and my friend booked two rooms at Heights.. we will be moving in this sept ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest