The Student Room Group

My nipples show through my white t shirt

Yeah I'm a guy. It's not much of an issue with my t shirts that are of thicker material but with some of my white t shirts my nipples protrude a little bit and you can see dark spots where my nipples are. My nipples seem kinda puffy to stick out a bit sometimes. I'm tanned which probably makes it worse. Most of my white t shirts are from H&M.

What do girls think when they see this? Does it look disgusting and gay?

Where can I get plain white T shirts(v neck) that are of thicker material so it won't be see through? Uniqlo plain t-shirts any good in that respect?

I can try and provide pictures later when I have time.
Reply 1
Tape them over with masking tape.
surely you'd see that underneath the t shirt which would look really f-ed up.
Wear a bra? :smile:
Soon as i read you were a guy i was all :emo: and stopped reading :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by chupacabraconcadabra
surely you'd see that underneath the t shirt which would look really f-ed up.

Dude, I wasn't being serious. Get some better quality t-shirts. Not from a girl's shop like H&M.
Which is why I asked for examples of where I could get those, and asked if Uniqlo ones were any good!
Original post by chupacabraconcadabra
Yeah I'm a guy. It's not much of an issue with my t shirts that are of thicker material but with some of my white t shirts my nipples protrude a little bit and you can see dark spots where my nipples are. My nipples seem kinda puffy to stick out a bit sometimes. I'm tanned which probably makes it worse. Most of my white t shirts are from H&M.

What do girls think when they see this? Does it look disgusting and gay?

Where can I get plain white T shirts(v neck) that are of thicker material so it won't be see through? Uniqlo plain t-shirts any good in that respect?

I can try and provide pictures later when I have time.

It doesn't bother me at all :smile:

Sorry I can't comment on where to buy good t-shirts for men though.
I for one negged you for being male, and thus leading me on with that thread title.

Anyone with me on that?
why dont you ...
A) Wear a vest when wearing white Tshirts or
B) dont buy white Tshifts
Reply 10
Pull and bear is good quality
Original post by AverageExcellence
why dont you ...
A) Wear a vest when wearing white Tshirts or
B) dont buy white Tshifts

White t shirts look great though. I may try wearing vests underneath.
It's one of those things you notice and giggle about if you're close to someone and mildly immature :tongue:
Reply 13
Its not down to quality, its the fact that most shops at the moment are making there white tees out of that see through type material

Quick Reply