The Student Room Group

Should I forget about him now?

Okay so basically I’ve been on a few dates with this guy and known him for about three or four months. I last met up with him about two weeks ago. I texted him about two days later and he replied then didn’t to my last message. I then texted him the next day and he replied for a bit but then ignored my last text again. Then a couple of days went past and I thought about texting him but I decided that as I had initiated the last ones he should. Four days later he texted me asking if everything is okay as he hadn’t heard from me in ages. I decided to leave it till the next day to reply. He ignored this. I then texted him two days later asking him how he is etc. He ignored this. It’s been four days since I’ve texted him and a week till his last text to me.

Should I forget about him now? I mean a week is a long time! Is he signalling to me that he isn’t interested? Or should I send him one last text asking why I haven’t heard from him? I just can’t get this out of my head! He’s in his late 20s and I’m nearly 20. I think he’s a bit old for game playing.

I’d be so grateful for any advice. Thanks
Reply 1
OMG. How old are you? Seriously, try reading what you wrote out loud - I'm pretty sure that you'd be amazed at how pathetic you sound.

The guy sounds like a class A douche but then again so do you. I suggest you break it off with him and save face. Have a little dignity, love.
Ordinarily I'd tell you he probably just isn't interested but doesn't want to say it outright, and I'd probably still advise you to just move on, but the fact that he texted you asking why you hadn't texted in a while is weird.

Just leave it. Maybe he'll text again and maybe he won't.
Reply 3
I think you're showing your age a bit, although he's not any better. Think you should just move on and meet more people around your age :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so basically I’ve been on a few dates with this guy and known him for about three or four months. I last met up with him about two weeks ago. I texted him about two days later and he replied then didn’t to my last message. I then texted him the next day and he replied for a bit but then ignored my last text again. Then a couple of days went past and I thought about texting him but I decided that as I had initiated the last ones he should. Four days later he texted me asking if everything is okay as he hadn’t heard from me in ages. I decided to leave it till the next day to reply. He ignored this. I then texted him two days later asking him how he is etc. He ignored this. It’s been four days since I’ve texted him and a week till his last text to me.

Should I forget about him now? I mean a week is a long time! Is he signalling to me that he isn’t interested? Or should I send him one last text asking why I haven’t heard from him? I just can’t get this out of my head! He’s in his late 20s and I’m nearly 20. I think he’s a bit old for game playing.

I’d be so grateful for any advice. Thanks

But you're playing games back? :s-smilie: You can't have a go at him for something if you're doing exactly what he's doing...

Quick Reply

Latest