The Student Room Group

How can I sort my patchy eyebrows out.....?

So never really paid any attention, pretty low maintanence guy but one or two of my friends asked me if I shave my eyebrows, which I don't but just have patchy eyebrows. Always think it looks weird if men shape them but plucking them is a bit metro as well. Should i just swallow my pride and get a beauty salon to sort them out? haha. I don't really know what to do with them or may be just leave them, cheers all.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Leave em :smile: seen them on a lot of lads but they arent bad at all.
Reply 2
Sorry, phone app wont let me modify my last post!
Just wanted to add, i meant ive seen the patchiness often :tongue: however if i were you id tidy them up a bit myself. You dont need to shape them, just get some good tweezers and clear up the strays you dislike e.g at the ends :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by jellybean_
Sorry, phone app wont let me modify my last post!
Just wanted to add, i meant ive seen the patchiness often :tongue: however if i were you id tidy them up a bit myself. You dont need to shape them, just get some good tweezers and clear up the strays you dislike e.g at the ends :smile:

thanks for that, its weird how their thick on the insides and then not outside. Thick eyebrows always look great on people don't they?
Reply 4
advice i got once was to pluck on top of the eyebrow, not underneath cos apparently if you pluck underneath u can end up with eyebrows that give u a really startled expression :smile:
if u pluck them the patchiness probably won't be as noticeable. that's what i have to do to mine - i don't have symmetrical patches, just a missing bit on the top of my left eyebrow lol!
Reply 5
Original post by Katie_11
advice i got once was to pluck on top of the eyebrow, not underneath cos apparently if you pluck underneath u can end up with eyebrows that give u a really startled expression :smile:
if u pluck them the patchiness probably won't be as noticeable. that's what i have to do to mine - i don't have symmetrical patches, just a missing bit on the top of my left eyebrow lol!

haha, cheers, yeh startled, can imagine that. I didn't think most guys plucked their eyebrows so wns't sure

Quick Reply

Latest