The Student Room Group

im crazy about my friend :(

i have been friends with this guy for about 6 months and im kinda of crazy about him. Even just talking to him on the phone makes me go weak. The stupid thing is hes not even hot!! He treats me mean a lot of the time, but it keeps me keen :frown:

i went for weeks not talking to him, and just treating him as mean back and then we met up on thursday night for the first time in a month and ive just fallen for him all over again!!! We were making out and holding hands and cuddling and he says how im really cool and so on.

I just dont know how to get over him!! He treats me like a piece of poo (i only go out with him cos we have fun when we're together), then when i think im over him i fall for him when i see him. Then yesterday after our night out i woke up just thinking about him none stop, i loved kissing him again and cuddling him :frown: and i just dont know how to get over it!!!

I dont want to cut him out my life because when we're together i have the best time i ever have.
Reply 1
Well when he's gotten sex from you then he'll move on and find another poor girl to pick on and treat like ****, leaving you with obliterated self-confidence and self-esteem.
Reply 2
Original post by SugarPuffs
Well when he's gotten sex from you then he'll move on and find another poor girl to pick on and treat like ****, leaving you with obliterated self-confidence and self-esteem.

weve been friends for 6 months, not had sex and he firmly knows i wont sleep with him.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
weve been friends for 6 months, not had sex and he firmly knows i wont sleep with him.

Well he'll probably start wanting it with you sooner or later; he knows he can wrap you around his finger by treating you this way. Replace him for another guy who is genuinely nice to you and won't bully you, just meet some new guys and involve them in your life more. Then soon you won't give a **** about the other guy anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest