The Student Room Group

Higher Music 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JTR__
Hey all,
What textbooks did you find most useful for Higher Music? I am crashing this year, and am unsure what books would be most suitable, and the teachers are no help!!

'How to Pass Higher Music Listening', definitely! I'd also recommend this book - I know it's for GCSE, but we used it from Int. 2 to Advanced Higher, it's got some great excerpts for you to get to know your way around the different periods and forms.
Reply 61
Hey late answer :smile: during the exam there was a song u had to do the chords to , it was rock and the words were'and I just want u to know' and I really wanna find this song cos I found it awesome! :smile: any help is much appreciated xxx
HI there, even though i completed the paper for practice 8 years on... i have finally found the answers for question 7 - the answers are countermelody (you can help notice this through the instruments alongside the singer singing "Arabian Nights" and the male singer accompanying the female singer at different timing in the music" Then afterwards it is simple time (4/4 Time) then Syllabic word setting and finally Rallentando (gradually getting slower) these are the fourth points and ultimately the four marks

Original post by why-hello-there
I put imperfect for that, but my music teacher said it was perfect...

hope your teacher is right! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending