The Student Room Group

Chester University

Hi, is anyone going to be studying Nursing at Chester Uni September 2012? :smile: :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I've got a conditional offer fro Child nursing at Chester Uni to start September. Just got to pass the rest of the course I'm on now. So fingers x. Have you got a unconditional or conditional offer? What type of nursing are you doing? Well done!! :smile:
Reply 2
Fingers crossed for you! I was offered a place last year but chose to defer so I will be starting this September instead :smile: I am studying Mental Health nursing but I think all nursing students are together in the first year! :smile:
Hi!!! Im going to chesterf in sept to do adult nursing... what campus u in??
xx
Reply 4
Hello all, Im also doing nursing at chester uni Il will be based at leighton site
Reply 5
Original post by DaniielleGx
Fingers crossed for you! I was offered a place last year but chose to defer so I will be starting this September instead :smile: I am studying Mental Health nursing but I think all nursing students are together in the first year! :smile:

Ah thats good! A few people on my access course have decided to defer till next year, but their doing different course to me. Just waiting for my final results. Are you going to be based at Riverside? Ye its a common foundation year the first year isn't it! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending