The Student Room Group

Should they still be on plenty of fish?..... :S

Is it right to expect that when your kind of meeting someone off POF regularly they should stay off the site?
Reply 1
I think they should stay off tbh
It sounds like you don't actually know whether you're in an exclusive relationship. It's probably best to talk to the person you're seeing about this rather than asking the internet for an answer to a question that you have no reason to ask unless you are.
Reply 3
They are keeping their options open.
Reply 4
Well after seeing this person for 3 months and being in limbo with him its over with. BUT my friend came across him on POF the other day so i'm intrigued as to whether he was on there the whole time. I told him what i thought of him for it ofcourse.

BUT.... in general, if you speak to someone on POF and you end up meeting them, would you expect them to maybe stay off it until you both decided you weren't suited to eachother?

I mean if your constantly talking to new people off there then your hardly putting your whole head into getting to know this new person are you?
Some people stay on there to just talk on the forums, as they are very active forums. As long as they say on their profile they are not single and not looking for anything, than that should be ok?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Well after seeing this person for 3 months and being in limbo with him its over with. BUT my friend came across him on POF the other day so i'm intrigued as to whether he was on there the whole time. I told him what i thought of him for it ofcourse.

BUT.... in general, if you speak to someone on POF and you end up meeting them, would you expect them to maybe stay off it until you both decided you weren't suited to eachother?

I mean if your constantly talking to new people off there then your hardly putting your whole head into getting to know this new person are you?

No.

Unless you're in an exclusive relationship, you shouldn't expect them to be exclusive! That is kinda the whole point of being exclusive!

Likewise, if you meet someone on a dating site, and there is no agreement that you guys are going out exclusively, then I don't see anything wrong if they don't delete their profile straight away
Reply 7
If you haven't decided that you are exclusive and made that agreement then he/she isn't doing anything wrong at all.

Quick Reply

Latest