The Student Room Group

JACT Latin Summer School 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Oh god I'm painfully slow, haven't seen this until now!
Reply 41
Got the details this morning, exciting!
Reply 42
Just ordered the books they recommended so that they'll arrive in time - it's getting awfully close, less than a fortnight...
Just found this thread! Glad to know there'll be some other complete beginners there, I'm another with an offer for Classics II at Oxford :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Laura_alice
Just found this thread! Glad to know there'll be some other complete beginners there, I'm another with an offer for Classics II at Oxford :smile:

Yay! Let us bond! :biggrin:
Original post by sosotalk
Yay! Let us bond! :biggrin:

Sounds delightful :smile: What house did you all get put in for the summer school? There was something about it being age-separated ... which confused me as I kind of assumed everyone would be about 17/18?
Reply 46
I'm in Haversham. How about yourself?

The schools open to all ages so I guess there could be people of every age XD
Reply 47
Sounds delightful :smile: What house did you all get put in for the summer school? There was something about it being age-separated ... which confused me as I kind of assumed everyone would be about 17/18?

Just wanted to quote you as I forgot to in my post above :smile:
Just wanted to quote you as I forgot to in my post above :smile:

Haversham also, the whole place looks really pretty from the map - I'm looking forward to it!
Reply 49
Haversham also, the whole place looks really pretty from the map - I'm looking forward to it!

Yay! A potential roomie! Do you have facebook? :smile:
Yay! A potential roomie! Do you have facebook? :smile:

Oooh I hadn't thought of that! I do indeed, I'll pm you my name :smile:
Reply 51
I haven't seen any of Gladiator, 300 or Troy, I'm such a disappointment...
Reply 52
Realise this is a bit late (it's tomorrow, wooooo!) but are there any Cambridge offer-holders here? Whilst I have nothing against drowning in a sea of Oxons, I don't want to be the only would-be Cantab adrift in the aforementioned sea...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending