The Student Room Group

Going to go out to a night club first time

Scroll to see replies

well done!!! your taking your first steps into the big bad world :biggrin: things only go downhill from here
Original post by beepbeeprichie
Your sig sucks.

Jon Snow does not suck.
Original post by KillForOreos
Jon Snow does not suck.

No, but the pathetic ' Jon & Ygritte forever!!!1!' is complete bull****. **** off.
Original post by beepbeeprichie
No, but the pathetic ' Jon & Ygritte forever!!!1!' is complete bull****. **** off.

Have you not read the sodding books? Ok then, sure.
Have you not read the sodding books? Ok then, sure.

I've read all ****ing five of them.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's nothing to do with the story. It's the pathetic female attitude similiar to that in respect of Twilight 'Bella and Edward forever!!!!!!'. Stop ruining an excellent series. This is a work epic fantasy and you're ruining it by glorifying some pathetic relationship.
I don't give a crap about Twilight, I've never watched it/read the books so I wouldn't know. I'm not ruining it. If I want to like certain characters together, then I can. My say if it's my mind. Now go to bed and stop moaning and getting annoyed.
Reply 28
Honest advice...Don't go, you really won't be missing out on anything.

However, if you insist on going then make sure you're with some people you can trust to keep an eye on you and ensure that you are fairly drunk before you go (not too drunk though, bouncers don't tend to like it if you can't stand upright when you're trying to get in), the alcohol should cure your nerves and honestly I don't think it's possible to enjoy clubbing sober.

I'm probably biased though, I don't think I've ever been to a club without ending up feeling like I want to hit at least one person.

Oh, and remember that what would generally be classed as sexual assualt under normal circumstances is considered to be mild flirting in clubs, I was caught slightly off-guard by that the first time I went :smile:
I don't give a crap about Twilight, I've never watched it/read the books so I wouldn't know. I'm not ruining it. If I want to like certain characters together, then I can. My say if it's my mind. Now go to bed and stop moaning and getting annoyed.

I'll go to bed when I look, you numpty.
The fact you have to be drunk to enjoy it says alot about clubbing, load of ****.

Quick Reply

Latest