The Student Room Group

Transcripts

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me tell the difference between a basic and full transcript! I have to send a certified copy to my post grad uni, and my old uni wasn't very helpful! A basic transcript costs nothing but a full one costs £35. I need a copy of the certificate or letter.. Neither are mentioned in the full or basic transcipts! (And a duplicate certificate alone will cost £25.) I went to Canterbury Christ Church and have an offer from Birmingham uni. I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone! Is the basic transcipt all I need plus the certificate?!
Reply 1
I think a full academic transcript is all of your grades from y1 to final year or to M level (and the amount of times you attempted them i.e resits or not) Are you applying to Birmingham then? I have just sent in an application there and they do want a full academic transcript, I dont know anything about certificates though.
Reply 2
Send the basic one.

If Birmingham take issue with it buy a full transcript.

They're not going to receive the basic one look at it and cry 'Well that's it, this isn't what we wanted! Jane88 is off the course!' are they!
Reply 3
Original post by LostRiot
Send the basic one.

If Birmingham take issue with it buy a full transcript.

They're not going to receive the basic one look at it and cry 'Well that's it, this isn't what we wanted! Jane88 is off the course!' are they!

Haha! That's exactly what the boyfriend said. I worry about these things!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending