The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Scouts and Guides going to or at Kingston

Was speaking to someone else on my course who had an idea of setting up a society for Scouts and Guides at Kingston. It'd have to be done through SSAGO and from what I read on the SU site we'd need a minimum of 10 people. Would anyone who currently goes or is going in September a Scout or Guide and interested in maybe setting a unit up?

I can also get you in contact if you want to help with a Scout Group or ESU feel free to PM me, I do know someone in Guiding so may be able help any Guiders find a unit, not sure though.
Reply 1
I would be interested, starting my degree in september after a year on foundation at kingston. Was a sea scout many years ago, but now mainly do a lot of rowing and cycling.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
This sounds like a wicked idea Marcus!

If you need any inside help from the SU in Sept, drop me an email... will do my best to help out.
Cheers David, will contact you somehow, either by email or facebook. Will speak in September, when people have enrolled as in theory on here and someone I know we have 3, and when I checked SU site, it needed to be 10, but did find out that people didn't have to be Scouts or Guides, when going through SSAGO stuff
I know a guy who is a scout guide or qualified to do that or something like that, so I'm sure he'd be interested!!

Maybe in September I can get an advert out on the website to see how much of an interest students in a wider spread scope would like it - also a way of getting more names down!!

Very innovative, Marcus.

Details are below :smile:

David

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

@KUSUpartnercoll
facebook.com/kusu.partnercollege
[email protected]
you sure that's not me David? :P

and that's a very good idea to do that on the website.
As there's seems to be quite a few people hear bout places on here. Anyone interested message me for more info. You DON'T have to have ever been a Scout or Guide.
Have spoken to the SU and need 10 people, if anyone is interested let me know ASAP, and something can be arranged.
FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/461913467173422/

Also looking at attending freshers fair with a clipboard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending