The Student Room Group

Girls would you ever date a guy that is/looks younger than you?

Just a straight forward question to the girls on here. For example, if you are 22 and the guy that likes you is 20, would u actually date him?

And also, would you date a guy that is older or your age, but actually looks about 2 years younger? So for example your 22 and the guy is also 22 but looks like 19-20, would u still date him?

Honest answers please. I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.
Original post by Sovix
Just a straight forward question to the girls on here. For example, if you are 22 and the guy that likes you is 20, would u actually date him?

And also, would you date a guy that is older or your age, but actually looks about 2 years younger? So for example your 22 and the guy is also 22 but looks like 19-20, would u still date him?

Honest answers please. I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.

i wouldn't just because i've got a younger bro and i was always the mature protective one so that would be too weird, but if i was an only child then sure.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
I dated a guy who was a year younger than me, I don't think there's any problem with it. :smile:
Reply 3
My Girlfriend is two years older than me (22 and 20), I look about 18, she looks about 20. Nothing wrong with it.
Reply 4
Age does not matter to me. What matters to me is that the guy is more mature.

I wouldn't date someone who looks younger than me. I look younger than my age so the guy would have to be really baby faced. I prefer more masculine faces.
Reply 5
I look quite young for my age and I think it does affect my chances with girls because girls my age like guys who are more 'manly'.

But you wait until I'm 40, looking like a 30 year old. You'll ALL be jealous and I'll have the pick of the middle aged desperate women. Days I'm looking forward to.
Reply 6
Original post by Tedaus
I look quite young for my age and I think it does affect my chances with girls because girls my age like guys who are more 'manly'.

But you wait until I'm 40, looking like a 30 year old. You'll ALL be jealous and I'll have the pick of the middle aged desperate women. Days I'm looking forward to.

im 20 and apparently i look like 18 lmao :/
Reply 7
Original post by Sovix
I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.

And so you should, there is nothing wrong with it :smile:

I am starting to date a woman who is in her mid to late twenties... I am 20, women do date younger than them :h:
Reply 8
As long as it's not too young (i.e they're still in school) there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
Reply 9
I'm 20, but I've always looked older than I am. I'm told I look 23-24.

I've only ever dated girls that are slightly older than me. They usually think I'm slightly older than them at first :tongue:
Yes, can't resist pretty youths with a bloom in their cheeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending