Omg, that face hahaha.
Reply 9181
Original post by usycool1

Spoiler

Haha I saw that :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Pretty quiet tonight :s-smilie:
Original post by benpearson1
Ooh, I'm not a regular on this thread but I very much like the idea of posting in A-Levels.
It's barely even an idea really, it would be a bit odd if an A Level thread was in the GCSE forum. :tongue: Glad to see more members in the thread, though! :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
It's barely even an idea really, it would be a bit odd if an A Level thread was in the GCSE forum. :tongue: Glad to see more members in the thread, though! :smile:

Wait, I'm confused :confused:

What I meant was I thought once this thread reached 10,000 posts it would be closed and the next thread would be under Current/Prospective Year 12 thread mk I in the A-level catergory
Original post by benpearson1
Wait, I'm confused :confused:

What I meant was I thought once this thread reached 10,000 posts it would be closed and the next thread would be under Current/Prospective Year 12 thread mk I in the A-level catergory
I just meant that you were completely right, there was no question about it. :smile:
Hello all! It's been way too long!! Enjoying the summer holiday? :smile:
Original post by GreenLantern1
x

Your BANNED again!? omg, the mods love you :cool:
Original post by SophF_rth

heys!, Long time indeeedity, im not enjoying the summer holidays - Nothing to do :frown:..bur im going to see Ice Age 4 soon :biggrin:. How about you?
Original post by aefli
yeah, getting it much under two weeks is hard. The first three are easy enough to finish in a day.

Thats much nicer! Ah sounds so much more.......civilized?! Ha, on the last exam day for me and my friends we organized going out to dinner, the school hasn't really bothered with parties and that. We got tea and cakes instead. :biggrin:

Tea and cakes?! Very stereotypical Britain! All you needed was some crumpets and a visit to Buckingham Palace! :tongue: :biggrin:

It was a good night last night. Had great fun.. I will miss a lot of people.
Reply 9190
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Tea and cakes?! Very stereotypical Britain! All you needed was some crumpets and a visit to Buckingham Palace! :tongue: :biggrin:

It was a good night last night. Had great fun.. I will miss a lot of people.

Yeah, the cakes were just the usual canteen rubbish and the tea got given to the teachers and we had squash. :s-smilie: So not quite as good as it sounds. :wink:

Thats good, hopefully your hot too tired today! Fortunately (or unfortunately depending how you look at it) most people are staying at my school for sixth form. Only the real idiots get kicked out (or if attendance is under 60%).
Original post by aefli
Yeah, the cakes were just the usual canteen rubbish and the tea got given to the teachers and we had squash. :s-smilie: So not quite as good as it sounds. :wink:

Thats good, hopefully your hot too tired today! Fortunately (or unfortunately depending how you look at it) most people are staying at my school for sixth form. Only the real idiots get kicked out (or if attendance is under 60%).

Awh! Ours was awesome! :biggrin: Most of the teachers were drunk - it was the funniest thing ever. The two funniest teachers in the school are both scoucers, they were leatered, and they were on the dance floor all night being complete goons :L it was incredibly funny!!

I am quite tired.. Got work today too! :frown: you won't really miss anybody then will you :tongue:
Reply 9192
Awh! Ours was awesome! :biggrin: Most of the teachers were drunk - it was the funniest thing ever. The two funniest teachers in the school are both scoucers, they were leatered, and they were on the dance floor all night being complete goons :L it was incredibly funny!!

I am quite tired.. Got work today too! :frown: you won't really miss anybody then will you :tongue:

That sounds funny. :smile: I haven't seen any teachers drunk like that. All though one teacher once showed out class a video and some photos of a staff sleepover O.o.

Have fun at work....:smile: I suppose not, however two of my friends are leaving for personal reasons. :frown: My friends having a sleepover today. In a field. Should be interesting. I haven't been camping before!
Original post by aefli
That sounds funny. :smile: I haven't seen any teachers drunk like that. All though one teacher once showed out class a video and some photos of a staff sleepover O.o.

Have fun at work....:smile: I suppose not, however two of my friends are leaving for personal reasons. :frown: My friends having a sleepover today. In a field. Should be interesting. I haven't been camping before!

It was an amazingly funny night :tongue: awh, that's a shame about your two friends :frown: I hope you stay in touch!

You've never been camping?! :eek: you should have fun tonight :biggrin:
Original post by Sheel1
heys!, Long time indeeedity, im not enjoying the summer holidays - Nothing to do :frown:..bur im going to see Ice Age 4 soon :biggrin:. How about you?

Ah same! Well, i'm enjoying to have the break but not much to do! That sounds good! I've still not seen the 3rd one.... I think i'll be meeting with some friends next week! :biggrin:
Original post by SophF_rth

Hello, Sophie :hat2: How are ya? :smile:
Reply 9196
It was an amazingly funny night :tongue: awh, that's a shame about your two friends :frown: I hope you stay in touch!

Thanks :smile: I hope we will but it will be difficult, one of them is boarding so we cant really see her (its a long way away) but we will make an effort!

Nope, my mum hates the idea of it :rolleyes: It should be fun! :smile:
Reply 9197
I had a friends birthday party last night and DAMN I feel under the weather today! Told my sister what I drank and she told me that I mixed more than she did, she was amazed I didn't chunder ahaha
Reply 9198
Original post by Abbseh
I had a friends birthday party last night and DAMN I feel under the weather today! Told my sister what I drank and she told me that I mixed more than she did, she was amazed I didn't chunder ahaha

When ever I hear (or read in this case) the word "chunder" all I can think about it the Gap Yah schetch. Sorry. Just to let you know :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better soon. :smile:
Original post by Deziah
Yeah. ;D
Omg, that face hahaha.

What a level subs you picking? :h:

Original post by usycool1
Pretty quiet tonight :s-smilie:

Hey!!!!!!!!!

Depends, in a random forrest and walking for ages on dofe...is not fun :tongue:

Latest