The Student Room Group

Mom who made sex tape with son, 16, is jailed for four years...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
incest is illegal in many countries, whether underaged, consensual or not. Often this overrules every consideration. Not to say this is right, of course.
Reply 121
Original post by cl_steele
:facepalm:
i just find it abhorrant how you find it acceptable for this 'mother' to groom and then molest her son...

:facepalm: She didn't "groom" and "molest" her son, try to read, she had consensual sexual activity with him when he was easily old enough to agree to such a thing.
Reply 122
She kinda hot tho

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 123
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
Genetic sexual attraction is real but doesn't it happen spontaneously? This women seems to have planned it considering she was sending him photos on facebook and merely using it as a excuse.

As long as she didn't violate age of consent laws, I don't see why she should be jailed.

Speaking of laws, there are incest laws.
Only four years?
Please tell me the info about 18 being the age of consent was edited in afterwards otherwise everyone on the first page going "well he consented!!!" are idiots. :s-smilie:
Reply 127
thats just so wrong...
Original post by Stefan1991
:facepalm: She didn't "groom" and "molest" her son, try to read, she had consensual sexual activity with him when he was easily old enough to agree to such a thing.

No she did molest him as he was not old enough by law to make an informed choice ... plus the whole incest thing...
With regards to your comment about him 'being old enough to agree to such a thing' if she decided she was attracted to her pet poodle in such a way and got caught would that be fine in your eyes to?
Reply 129
No she did molest him as he was not old enough by law to make an informed choice ... plus the whole incest thing...
With regards to your comment about him 'being old enough to agree to such a thing' if she decided she was attracted to her pet poodle in such a way and got caught would that be fine in your eyes to?

Since when does a law written on a piece of paper stop someone psychologically from being able to make an "informed choice" :lolwut:

So if the legal age of consent is 18, 16 year olds who have the legal age of consent in most countries magically can't do it? :rolleyes: What's the incest thing got to do with it?
Original post by AverageExcellence
The boy is equally to blame, why would you let your mum suck your nob?

because she let him suckle on her boobies.
Original post by james22
I don't this. The son was above 16 so was able to consent, and they both consented to this so no one was hurt.

What is the point in sending her to prison? As far as I can she she has done nothing wrong.

Maybe the fact that she ****ed her son. I could be wrong though.
Got to love the Mail putting as many trashy pictures as possible out there to titillate their readers.
Kinky...

I love how many were claiming "its consensual, so there's nothing wrong," when it's not the UK. You'd have thought the spelling of "Mom" would have given it away...

And are these people aware of incest laws?
Reply 134
Original post by R4INBOW
Truly disturbing. My God.

Oh, don't be so goddamned wet.
Original post by Stefan1991
Since when does a law written on a piece of paper stop someone psychologically from being able to make an "informed choice" :lolwut:

So if the legal age of consent is 18, 16 year olds who have the legal age of consent in most countries magically can't do it? :rolleyes: What's the incest thing got to do with it?

The fact incest is a crime maybe...?
Well seeing as we're talking about America and not any other country that has nothing to do with it...
Since that 'informed choice' is legally speaking irrelevant ... he's a minor and unless im much mistaken engaging in a sex act with a minor counts as rape does it not?
Reply 136
I ain't gonna lie, she's hot as hell
Where can I find the video??

In the UK, bestiality is only partially illegal (I don't know about America.)
Original post by TheSownRose
In the UK, bestiality is only partially illegal (I don't know about America.)

What do you mean partially illegal? I was under the impression that sexual conduct with an animal was illegal and carried a 2 year penalty?
In the US [according to wiki] it is illegal in 37 states and a misdemeanor in several others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending