The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Hi,i'm from asian and have been to the UK,France and Saudi Arabia(is it considered as one country?),,,

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I've been to 6 countries: UK, France (x4), Belgium, Spain (x4 - including Tenerife), The Gambia, and Russia.

Next year I plan on going to the USA! :biggrin:
Reply 362
Original post by dgeorge
Awesome! I'm here right now (I live here that is)

That must be great- sunshine almost all the time. For the past few days it hasn't stopped raining where I am. At least in the Caribbean the rain is hot. Might see you there :wink: that is if the mosquitoes don't eat you alive. I got a massive bite a few years ago, it was still itchy 2 weeks after we came back home!
Reply 363
Britain, Ireland(Dublin), France(Normandy), Belgium(Ypres), Spain(Madrid, Barcelona), Italy(Venice), Greece(Athens, Delphi, Olympia, Tolo, Pylos, Mycenae), Turkey(Istanbul).

And Vienna late this month, and probably Bratislava while I'm there, which'll bring the grand total up from 8 to 10.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 364
America, Spain, Greece, Egypt, Gran Canaria
Reply 365
Original post by benten17
That must be great- sunshine almost all the time. For the past few days it hasn't stopped raining where I am. At least in the Caribbean the rain is hot. Might see you there :wink: that is if the mosquitoes don't eat you alive. I got a massive bite a few years ago, it was still itchy 2 weeks after we came back home!

Sounds more like sandflies. Those are far worse because you don't feel them for a day or two, then they take a while to disappear
Reply 366
5-6ish. United Kingdom, Belgium (only a stop off), Germany, France, South Africa, Namibia (flight transfer).
4 - Belgium, France, Spain and the United States of America.
France, Spain, Germany and Greece. Hopefully going to Slovenia soon, so maybe 5 if I'm lucky! :tongue:
Reply 369
Spain, Italy, Germany and France is all i've been to so far. Although all of them more than once.

I've saved a whole load of money though to be used for travelling once i'm done with uni, or just during holidays. I might do some small trips this summer.

i'd most like to travel the U.S & Canada. And also the Scandinavian countries.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 370
Britain, United States, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Monaco, Germany, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong (PRC), Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Greece (Crete), Spain, Cyprus, Bahamas, New Zealand, PNG, Niue. - 20
UK (have flown to northern ireland a few times to visit family), Republic of Ireland -a few times to visit family, Greece, Cyprus, Mexico, Dominican Republic (got evacuated there from mexico cos of a hurricane lol), Spain (Fuerteventura), Tunisia, France and Belgium.

That makes 10 :smile:

Apparently technically I've been to Canada because when I was on a school trip that took us to the battlefields of France and Belgium, one of them was apparently Canadian ground so the tour guide said that we were technically in a little bit of Canada. I don't think that counts though lol just like my crappy legoland driving license :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
A lot, its definitely around 30.

Europe: UK, France, Belgium, Monaco, Vatican City, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Cyprus, Iceland

America: USA, Canada, Mexico

Caribbean: Barbados, Dominican Republic

Africa: Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya

Asia & Middle East: Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Sir Lanka

My memory runs dry after this. I think there may have been one or two places when I was REALLY young I can't remember.
(edited 11 years ago)
Most of Western Europe. Europe, **** yeh!
Reply 374
UK, France, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, USA, Holland, Austria.
Plus I've driven through Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.
In 24 hours i once went into seven different countries: Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Holland, Belgium, France, UK :smile:
The UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Greece, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein - Those are the European ones.

Ghana, Malawi, South Africa, Zambia - Africa

Sri Lanka, Singapore, Maldives, UAE - Asia

Canada and America - North America

Haven't been to South America or Oceania but neither of those continents interest me as much as the other three.

And I believe the total countries I've visited is 28!
Reply 376
Original post by pr0view
Think you might be cheating by counting Gibraltar as a country.

Why? It mostly governs itself and doesn't have any political connections to its bordering country (Spain).
Reply 377
Okay my dad really liked travelling -.- So we end up going all over the place :biggrin:

I've visited-
The USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, and Slovenia.

So thats 14 o.o
Italy, Spain, Gibraltar, Holland, France, America, Balearic Islands, Cyprus

Erm

So not enough really, although ive done good travelling through America,
Ibiza, Lanzarote, Crete, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany, Scotland, Wales, England, Cyprus, Spain, Tunisia. So 13 in total I make it.

Quick Reply

Latest