The Student Room Group

Anyone going to gloucestershire uni this year?

I just want to know what everybody is doing and see if I can find anyone on my course or in my accommodation! :tongue:

I'm studying Criminology and Sociology
And living in Maidenhorn (I heard only 8 people stay here)!?
Reply 1
Im doing Criminology but living in Shaftesbury :smile:
Reply 2
Sports And Exercise Sciences :-)
Reply 3
Popular music
Eiodon Annexe

Reporting in
Reply 4
i am going im doing RPE :biggrin: and living in Francis Close Hall got my accommodation letter though the other day :biggrin: cant wait
only 11 weeks to go till moving in day !!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
History & Shaftesbury stroud :smile:
Reply 6
Music & Media Management, Park Jenner.
Reply 7
im in Shaftesbury halls :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by jess27991
im in Shaftesbury halls :biggrin:

Which block? Im in Shaftesbury Cinderford :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by BethJEllis
Which block? Im in Shaftesbury Cinderford :smile:

how do you know which block your in ? my letter just said Shaftesbury hall and my room is Stroud M3 :biggrin:
I've seen tonnes of people on Shaftesbury and Pitville.
I have genuinely seen no people who are in Eildon and Merrowdown or the Annexed accommodation.

It's either going to be me on my own, or i've got really introvert flatmates.
Reply 11
I am thinking about Gloucestershire for Marketing Management and Branding - can I ask what convinced you that Gloucestershire was right for you? Was it solely the course? Location is a big issue for me, but I am still not convinced that Gloucestershires branding inspires me enough to do a branding based course there. Any thoughts would be gratefully recieved! Thanks :confused:
Reply 12
Original post by GinaBardo
I am thinking about Gloucestershire for Marketing Management and Branding - can I ask what convinced you that Gloucestershire was right for you? Was it solely the course? Location is a big issue for me, but I am still not convinced that Gloucestershires branding inspires me enough to do a branding based course there. Any thoughts would be gratefully recieved! Thanks :confused:

it the course and campus :biggrin: im doing Religion, Philosophy and Ethics gloucestershire is such a nice place everything is local and not to far away :smile: if your not really inspired by the course maybe try another uni i went to keele before and wasnt really 100% when i started and i left by the febuary u need to really like the course and the place before committee as now u have to think about the money but u still get the whole loan from student fiance which u just pay back at the end of the 3 years so just be certain that the course and uni is the right one you will also have a slight niggling feeling but everyone gets that just natural :smile:
Beth which Cinderford room are you in? :smile: I lived in Cinderford this last year (best block :wink: ), and was in E3 :biggrin: There are 5 flats in Cinderford, Flat B has 3 bedrooms, Flat C, D and E has 6 bedrooms and Flat F has 5 :biggrin: Just so you have an idea as to how many people you'll be living with :smile: However, I found that you become fast friends with everyone in the block and I'd consider pretty much all of the people in Cinderford as my good friends :smile:
Reply 14
Just firmed my place for events management! EEK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending