The Student Room Group

What age is the 'best' time of your life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by printergirl
Yolo

You have a nerve. Impressive.
Original post by Alpharius
You have a nerve. Impressive.

YOLO

live,laugh,love<3

Advance towards me, brother. My body is ready.
Reply 22
Within Memory, I'd say 13 and 16.
Look how adorable the baby is.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by philistine
YOLO

live,laugh,love<3

Advance towards me, brother. My body is ready.

Unfortunately, ter Gift was only available to the first person. You came distinctly second.
Reply 25
I'd say about 12 or 16

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I hope older than I am now :tongue:
HAHA I agree. They look so huggable. :tongue:
Yeahhhh, to bad I don't have a gf right now otherwise I could dream.

Which brings me onto why I'm actually on this thread, job-wise: When I can finally open my IT consulting business.

Life-wise: When I get to start a family.
18-26
The year i actually get laid
Reply 31
University years I would say.

Meeting new people and doing what you want. Going out often, drinking excessively, and doing very stupid things with (hopefully) very few consequences. Having relatively few binding commitments, whilst having the liberty and resources to immerse and challenge yourself intellectually in whatever really interests you most.

I can't life getting much better than that, though for the sake of myself and pretty much everybody else on this forum, I hope it does. :cool:
Reply 32
At 22, I have to say 17 was a great year. The year I lost my virginity ( :ninja: ) and really discovered nightlife. Traveled quite a lot with (the girl who was then) my best friend. I was a romantic optimist, yet my heart didn't belong to anyone. Life was good.
The girl and I are not close anymore, I live abroad and I'm already a bit fed up with clubbing. Will try my best to make this year amazing, but summer is starting with heartache so :frown:
As others mentioned, the year I have a baby :o:
YOLO.png
The best time of your life could be everyday depending on how look at life and don't be negative

There's always a positive to pull back the negatives :smile:

Live life to the full everyday :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 35
i always hope that the next year will always be a bit better than then last.

but then again my life feels very suffocating and always has done ever since i can remember, cos i have a helicopter mum and i am a cotton wool kid. so ultimately i think im going to be happiest when i finally feel some real independance and hopefully tht will either be when i start college in sept this year or 2014 when i start uni.

or maybe when i find true love... whatever comes first!
You only lift once
Reply 37
]If it isn't now, you're doing it wrong.

You can think that life peaks at 25-40, but remember this; You could be dead this time tomorrow.

I'll neg the first person to say "YOLO."

For some reason, this reminded me of this great quote:

“Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish—a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow—to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested . . . Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.”

:biggrin:
i find the female specimen looks its most ripe around nineteen years of age
Depends. I had a good childhood but particularly enjoyed 9-11. Later my sex maniac years 16-18 and then 20-22. These contrast with really horrible times 11-16 19-20 22-24. The horrible times came about as a result of the good times. I think of them as growing pains.

I think life will be better in future. Had i always had the experience i have now the bad times wouldnt have happened.

Life gets better as you get better at life.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest