The Student Room Group

Blocking a number on a Sony Ericsson Xperia. Please help!

Hi everyone

I'm being harassed by an ex-girlfriend of mine. She is calling and texting me up to 450 times a day and I dont know how to block her number.

My network is Three. I've called them and they said I have to download an android app as they can't block it for me.

I have tried downloading some apps - 'call and sms filter' but they are not downloading on my phone.

Can anyone recommend any apps that WILL work as I cant cope with this anymore :frown:

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------

Best advice:

Best app on android to block numbers is 'Call Control'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Try contacting whatever network you're on, they might have a solution.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i
Reply 2
Original post by layercake
Hi everyone

I'm being harassed by an ex-girlfriend of mine. She is calling and texting me up to 450 times a day and I dont know how to block her number.

My network is Three. I've called them and they said I have to download an android app as they can't block it for me.

I have tried downloading some apps - 'call and sms filter' but they are not downloading on my phone.

Can anyone recommend any apps that WILL work as I cant cope with this anymore :frown:

Thanks

Best app on android to block numbers is 'Call Control'.

You can find it in the Play Store! :biggrin:

It blocks calls and texts being received to your phone from numbers you block! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
You could always buy another phone and change your number :wink: or buy an IPhone and block the number on that...

Or...

ring up your network provider..I've never had to do it - I've had to block texts before, but that was easy, just find it in the settings!

Latest

Trending

Trending